Chapter 8

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock which displayed 1 pm. I look around seeing everyone expect Jimin   around, I sleepily chuckled at the position Hobi was in, upside-down on the sofa with his legs on his shoulders, snoring loudly. Yoongi hyung in a starfish position and with an emotionless face sleeping. I got up from my place and made my way towards the toilet. As I was going, the bedroom door opened, revealing a handsome Jimin with a.. What? Blood on his lips. He looked shocked my seeing me, but smile the next second, taking his hand and cleaned his lips. Suddenly all the things we did yesterday came to my mind; making me blush and forget about the blood.

"Did you sleep well Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asked, "Y-y-yes hyung.." it sadden me a bit about the fact that the kiss was just a dare, but what can I do, he doesn't like me that way... "I'll wake the others up" he said making his way towards the livingroom while I nodded and went to the toilet, finally breaking the awkward tension.

We all left after 2 hours, Jimin Hyung being the first one because he has his job and I went to the coffee shop with Tae, Yoongi and Hobi hyung.

Jimin's pov:

Yesterday night was one of the hardest ones. The smell of Jungkook made me go crazy, the monster desperately trying to come out. I was about to lose control over my body but I got up and went to the toilet in the last minute and drank 70 bags full of blood. Yes, that much. When they were sleeping I went outside and killed some people for blood, because what can I do, the job of my monster is to kill, but I killed less than usual, about 2 which was a good start. This is why I bought the blood bags. Jungkook drove me off the edge.

It was 12:50 pm when I returned to everyone sleeping. I went to the bedroom and sat down a bit, thinking about my mistake of a life... Until I heard footsteps and Jungkook's familar scent. I opened the door and smiled at him, his eyes traveled to my mouth and at that moment I remembered, shit, did I clean my mouth, oh no! I quickly cleaned it and asked him something to change the atmosphere. He stuttered while answering, it was awkward between us, about yesterday, but I broke it and told him I will wake the others up.

I'm currently at home waiting at home looking at my computer when my phone rings, I look at the name of the caller and a small smile spreads along my face. Jin. Jin is like a mother to me, always behind my back and really cautious, we met 5 years ago when I gone into a fight with 10 vampires and was about to die before he saved me and brang me to his apartment and looked after me. We became really close friends after that. But these 4 months he went to a holiday with his boyfriend Namjoon.

I quickly answer the call with an exciting

"Jin hyung!! I missed you so much" "I missed you too Jimin, we coming in 2 days" "Nice! Did you guys have fun there??" "Oh you wont even be able to imagine!" "I think so too, like you guys went to Hawaii, Hollanda, New York and Spain.." "Jimin! I need to go we gonna have a trip in Spain with a bus, and I'll see you later, bye!" "Bye hyung!"

I close the phone and smile. Suddenly the door bell rings and I swiftly open the door.

"Jackson? What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "Jimin, we're all in trouble!" He said making my eyes widen. "What the fuck, what happened tell me!" "the vampires in Busan is trying to own this city too, they gonna attack us soon and we need to do something about it!" Years ago the leader of vampires in Korea had a sibling, he was jealous of our leader so he got loads of vampires with himself and betrayed his brother by attacking us and got 43 cities to himself, now the greedy vampires are trying to get the other 42 that we left with!? Those motherfuckers! "Well shit!" "Jimin we need as much as vampires we can have to fight them back.." "When is it gonna happen!?" "One of my man that I send to them said that they were talking about attacking in 3 days, Jimin, you are one of the strongest and you have a person you like here, you must fight with us to save our places that we own or even get the other half back." There is a chance of 50% that I can die, even if I don't fight they will kill me.

"Ok"

                         ☀☀☀

Sorry it was so short 😞😣