Chapter 6

Jimin's pov:

I sat on my old looking houses's couch and drank my cup of blood. Yesterday was the best day of my life with the boy I like. I teased him and he looks so cute while blushing. I should take him to horror films often. He loves Japanese foods so I brang him to one, after getting information by reading his mind. Vampires can only get information from the mind, not anything else.

Knock knock knock

I opened the door only to be met with 2 raging red eyes. "What do you want Jackson?" I sighed. Jackson, the most hated vampire in this city, he is the son of the leader of the vampires that attacked to my village years ago. He is a messed up man who thinks everyone should obey him. "You don't get to talk to me like that." he growled lowly. "Oh? How should I talk to you then?" I asked as he laughed. "Anyways, tell me why are you here?" I asked again, rolling my eyes. "I saw you with a human boy going around, as I told you we are NOT allowed to tell them our secret, if he learns, we'll be all be in trouble. So don't hang out with him." He said simply like its the most normal thing in the world. Me? Leaving Jungkook? nah to the hell nah. "You don't get to tell me what to do. And he will never know about us, even if he does, I will not let him tell anyone." I say, I wont hurt Jungkook if he learns about me. But I hope he will accept it. "Tsk, okay then, but I warned you." he says and disappears. Hes so fast.  

I wore my clothes and went to the coffee shop, watching Jungkook smiling at the customers while serving, my heart fluttered. He saw me  and waved smiling, he ushered me to come inside and I entered, the smell of the coffee hitting my nose. I smiled at him, "Hi hyungie~~ yesterday was fun, lets go again today??" he said excitedly, "If you free maybe at 8? We can go." I said. "Yeah but I don't know where to go.... Oh! lets go to Taehyung-hyungs house!! please please, and you guys would be able to be closer and friends and we can play Overwatch too, what do you think hyung?" "Hm, what,what about me?" Taehyung said, "Okay we can." I answered. "Hyung, can we come to your house today?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "What, yes! I missed playing with you plus it will be fun with Jimin, he seems cool." Taehyung said. "Thank you"

I went outside to feed so that I wont be hungry at night and hurt Jungkook and Taehyung cause I'm sure we gonna stay there for a long time. After the 3rd person, I put some blood in a bag which is to carry blood so that I would drink those if I would need more blood. I went to Jinyoung, my friend for 100 years, to get drugs. I run towards his black and white rusty house and opened the door, he leaves it open cause I'm the only one who knows where his house is. "Ayo, Jimin, whats up!?" he screamed once he saw me." Nothing. Oh and I need the drugs for my teeth." "What nothing? anyway, why would you need the drug, you just need it when there is something important." he said." Um, its not THAT important but still I need it, to not hurt them." "Who?" he asked. "You don't have to know Jinyoung." "Come on Jiminn~~ tell me who is it, I'm your friend for like 200 years,we don't keep secrets." he pleaded as I sat on the couch in front of him. "Okay, okay. So I saw this guy in a corner at midnight one week ago when I was going home, and when I smelt him, he smelled so good like no other. Even tho I saw him only for 1 minute, he's scent was enough to make me desire his blood, so I stalked him to his house and to his work and got to know him more, and now he is my friend and today we gonna go to his friends house and gonna stay there late, and you know my hunger comes around 12 pm. So I don't want to hurt them. That's why Jinyoung, understand, now give me the drug!" I said. "Wow, you stalked someone, that's new. Ok ok, wait here, I will give it to you." He said and got up. I sighed and and waited impatiently.

"Here you go buddy, and be careful with him, good luck." he said, winking, I just rolled my eyes and got up. "Thanks Jinyoung, bye, I'm going." I get out of the chilly house and make my way towards Jungkook's.

On my way, I hear muffled screams coming from the abondened park near the cafe, I get curios and make my way there, fearless. Once I reach the voice, I see a boy pinned on the tree by a much bigger figure clasing his arms, keeping him in place while kissing the boy's neck.

I narrow my eyes and focus on the man who is attacking the boy and see that he is growing fangs. With my speed, I ran towards the man and before he could get to pierce the poor boy's neck, I grab him by the shoulders and throw him to the other side.

"What the-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when I throw a strong punch on his face and knock him down, he growls at me and attacks, but before he could do anything I spin and kicks his leg, causing him to fall down with a groan. I hover over him and threw punches on his face.

When he falls unconscious. I get up and slowly go over to the boy with orange hair whose now sat down, his legs up his chest and shaking in fear. I put a hand on his shoulder and slightly shake him. "Hey, its okay, he he'll not be able to do anything to you now, don't worry." I reassure him. He slowly looks up at me, hes eyes blood-shot from crying."T-t-thank you for saving me, i-if you didn't come he-he would-" I shush him and pat his head and sit next to him.

After a while of comforting him, he becomes normal and sits up, smiling lightly."My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-hope or Hobi. Nice to meet you, whats your name?" he introduces himself."My name is Jimin, Park Jimin, nice to meet you too, but why are you in a abondened park like this, defendless?" we stood up, walking to the exit as we talked.

"Oh, this is the park where I come when I want to be alone, but today I wasn't alone..." he answers. "Oh".
We walk and come in front of the closed coffee shop."And I'm the owner of this place." So he owns this coffee shop, hm.

Suddenly, he trips over and falls on his knees. "oww, shit!" Hobi screams. "Hey, are you okay?!" I sniffen something delicious- blood- my eyes travel to Hobi and I lift him up, he was cleaning the dust on his clothes while my eyes travel to his knees. There is blood flowing out. Oh no.