Chapter 5

"RISE AND SHINE Y/N" Phil says rushing in the room. "What time is it" I groan while Phil opens up the blinds. "9:28am" he says "breakfast is ready for you, and this time I think I made some delicious pancakes. I roll off of bed and push Phil out the door so I can change. "So then I'll see you in 10 minutes" he says. "Maybe a good 5" I say back. I put just a plain white t-shirt and capris on. I look over at my phone, and see Nathen called me 10 times. Surprised that I nor Phil heard my phone buzzing, I put my phone in my pocket and head out to eat. "That was quick" Phil says getting orange juice. "Told you not long" I said. We then sat at the table and ate. To be honest, his food wasn't that bad, I would say I would have them again. "So what's on today's schedule" I ask putting my plate away. "Well I gotta film a video today" Phil says "it probably won't take long, what about you?"
"I don't know" I say "probably just stay in my room all day."
"No no no" Phil says "Y/N, you can't just say in there! How about you take a nice walk around the area?"
"Won't I get lost?"
"No, if you do call me."
"Um, ok." I head to my room and get my phone and headphones, also my portable charger and other things. I say goodbye to Phil and head out the door.

****

"I should take a break" I say to myself. I find a bench to sit on while still listening to music. It's already been about 40 minutes, so why not take a break. I find a seat and sit down, admiring the nice view with children playing at the park, birds flying, and a nice ray of sunshine. While looking around, my music stops playing and buzzes. I look and it was Nathen calling me. "I guess I'll answer since he's been annoying" I say to myself.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N, how's life?"
"Can you just leave me alone, I don't even know why I still have your phone number."
"You still haven't answered my question."
"It's great without you thanks for asking."
"Well ok then."
"What do you want."
"Well... I just want to start..."
"No we are not starting over, I've had enough of you."
"Give me a reason why you don't wanna start over."
"Well, you've pretty much cheated on me with one of my friends."
"Dude, oh my gosh, it was just a..."
"I don't care if it was a dare or not, she even told me that you didn't like me anymore and liked her better."
"Ok but that was the past, I'm already don't with her, I just wanna get back with you."
"Look Nathen" I say getting up my seat and start to walk "I'm done, you can't force me to love you again, it's your mistake not mine, plus I've already moved with my brother in London, so even if we dated, it would be long distance and I wouldn't see you. If you haven't even cheated on me, I probably not even be here, cause you were one of the reasons why I left Manchester, to stay away from YOU."
"I can still..."
"No you're not gonna visit me, nor see me ever again. See me on social media, but don't be a creep and stalking me like a stupid person."
"I like how you know everything I'm gonna say."
"Do I care?"
"Um.."
"Exactly, so shut up and I'll block your number and delete it cause I'm done."
"But I miss you." After he said that I felt a drop on my nose and looked up. The clouds were gray and rain was coming down.
"Well I don't" I say, "so just leave me alone and don't call me, message me on social media and let me live my life without you."
"But can I still...."
"NO" I yell. Most people stared at me like I was crazy, others went off running/walking to stay dry. "We...are done" I stutter about to cry, "just...leave me...alone."
"Are you ok?"
"Just shut..up" I yell quietly "you've already embarrassed me in public, and it's pouring down rain...you have done enough today and forever, so if you would please leave me alone and I hope you have a good day." I hang on him and just cry silently. I sit on an empty bench and try to calm down. I could have called a cab, but I don't wanna look like a mess. I could have called an uber, but I don't feel like looking at my phone. My phone kept buzzing, and I kept squeezing my phone cause I was so angry and I wanted it to stop. I put my legs to my chest and cry it out, until I felt no more rain falling on me.