Chapter 3

"Alright Y/N" Phil says "if you need any help or anything, just yell for me." My room was set up and ready for my first video, which was an all about me video. I have him a thumbs up and he left the room. He left the room, and now I was left alone. I pressed the recored button and started.
"Knock knock" I hear someone say. I had just finished doing my outro of my video, and all of a sudden, someone is starting knock knock jokes. "Who's there" I say. "Cup."
"Cup who?"
"Cupcake for you!" Phil walks in the room with two cupcakes he just made with Dan for Phil's channel. "Are they good" I ask hopefully not being poisoned. "No, don't worry Y/N" Dan says walking in "its a lava chocolate cupcake, with chocolate chips."
"So a chocolate cupcake then" I say. "Pretty much" Phil says. I take a bite on the cupcake. It actually wasn't that bad, even the fact that they both kinda look like they don't cook professionally. "So I heard you're working on YouTube" Dan says sitting next to me. "Yeah" I say feeling my face getting warm "who told you?"
"I did" Phil says excitedly raising his hand up.

Dan's pov:
We all laughed in the room, because for one thing he did. When I looked over at Y/N, her smile were bigger than ever, she looked so happy, and beautiful when she laughed, but I can't just start liking a best friend sibling, right? "Well anyway" she starts to say "I was just doing the thing most people do first, an all about me video."
"I remember when I did my first video, and I still regret it to this day" I slightly joke. "Ahh memories" Phil says "it's like just yesterday I had to help you out, and in return I got pranks."
"Who knew friendship lasted that long" Y/N says smiling. Man, her smile got me every time, I just couldn't stop staring at how beautiful she smiled. I bet Phil's glad to have a sister like her. "So I was maybe thinking we should all have lunch together or something" Y/N says finishing off the conversation. "Sounds like a good idea" Phil says getting up from the chair "Dan would you like to join?"
"Sure" I say "Maybe around 2?"
"Sounds like a plan" Y/N says.