1-Justin!

Zerica POV

I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit there ,which is plain: a black tank top that said"Beware I'm dangerously cute ♥"[made up],a pink skinny jeans and black combat boots .
After i finish i head to my shower was was join to my room.

After shower:
I did my make which is light and did my hair then put on my outfit and head out to the kitchen where mom was making my favorite food which is :french toast ,beacon and egg !! .
"Morning mamma " i said
"Morning boo boo"me said.
"Mom!" I whined .
"Yeah mama"said jayanna .
"Well looks who is up"dad said coming in with Justin .as you van see there are twins 5 years old and the cutest .

"Yeah dad now  lets go since your taking me" i said

After school(because I'm lazy^_^)
After school we went home so i can change then to grandma Kris house for our family game night .

At home:
I was currently on my IG when i heard laughter of kids by my door it was just the twins playing so i pay no mind to them ,then i heard Justin scream i shot up and open my door wide and ask jayanna where the hell is her brother she told me down the stairs so i run down there the stairs are pretty long so he must be badly hurt.

Jayanna POV (surprise)
I open Zerica room door and close it and put her phone on the ground on its face to make it look like it was broke and then pull off her blanket and make it look untidy then hide in her closet.
What?? We love to make trouble, the plan us simple we put Justin down stairs covered in ketchup to look like blood, then he will yelled like he is hurt and i will be on the top stairs to look like i push him then Zerica will come out to help him and i will trash her room to make she thinks its her fault it looks like this and i will hide in here,when she comes back from Justin room she will have to go back to check on me in my room but Justin fakes he is hurt!!!

It has been about an hour our so i fall asleep in my sisters closet

A/n this is edited all over completely different do i will look over chapter two old version and see if its fits with this if it does i will take out dome parts to make it sound different .
Edit♥