7-you should know the truth

Chapter 7-you should know the truth.

Zerica POV :
I blow dry my hair and put it in a pony tail .

I search my closet for an outfit for school "Ah "i yelled .
It was a: a blue tank top that show my belly, a mini black skirt with my white combat boots.
I grab my phone and took a picture and post it on IG with caption:"even if you hate school ,you still dress up".and head to my car since dad is not driving me anymore because :I'm old enough to drive" his words not mine.

When i pull to the parking lot i saw Carter then everything came back to my mind i was trying so hard to forget but i can't ,before he left he said"your mine ,mine alone".
I was walking past them when carter grab me hand turning me around "what?"i ask.

"Can we talk?"he ask .
"Whatever "i said .
We walk together at the field people we looking at us ...

"I think its time u know the truth."he said.
"What truth ?"i ask.
"About everything"he said.
"Do you remember at the party with a guy grabbing your ass and kissing you?well....That was me and at the cafe i didn't mean you are a whore i didn't i just didn't feel anything for you. Then yesterday that boy i still don't know his name came .."are you guys really together?"he ask.

I walk up to him leaving no space ,wrap me hand around his neck he look confuse but his eyes held love and desire .
With out think i pull him closer and kiss him, we both moved sync not letting each other go ,the kiss got deeper and deeper till he parted .
I felt ....like i wasn't good enough for him with the kiss so i turn away walking back inside the building when some one turn me around "look bitch step the fuck away from Carter "said the school Barbie bitch
"What?!...OH YOUR DUMB . AND I DON'T TALK TO DUMB BARBIE BITCHES LIKE YOU AND SO HAVE CARTER FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE BECAUSE I KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY HE DOESN'T WANT YOU, NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALL FOR FUCKING SAKE!!"I yelled so loud that everyone came to us ,i stomp pass her and walk over to Carter and said"drive me the fuck home "i said low and coldly .
So dangerous beware of me .
I walk over to his car hoping in the front waiting impatiently for him "HURRY THE FUCK UP !!!" i yelled to him

He got in and drove to my place .

Once we reach i got out not saying anything.

I am not good enough for him all he went is sex ..sex ..sex ..i can't even give him that i am worth less a worth less piece of shit i should just die ,no one will care.

I got of my clothes leaving me in my under wear and bra .
Beep beep i heard telling i have a message i check it and it was from my friends.
Jordan:"whats up where are you ?!"

Me: "home don't come i fine ."

Then to Anna.
Anna: "are you okay did carter hurt you cause i fucking will kill him".

Me:"spare him i am good ,he didn't hurt me"

Selena:"Jackson told me is it true?!"

Me: "yeah  ...later wanna sleep"

I turn off my phone and slept.

A/n- hey guys Hope you liking it .