10-dinner with your 'fiancé'.

"I won't drag you down instead i will bring you up ,i always will because i love you -MadHead_shae1

Chapter 10- dinner with your 'fiancé.

House on top ^^

Zerica POV:
Last night we pack some of our things and bring them to our new home ,sorry mansion i should say.

It had 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom,a big living room,kitchen ,dining room ,a pool .its like my dream house .

Today we are going to the opening of my parents new  restaurant .

So my and the girls are at the mall talking and laughing,this is what part of having best friends are for ,having silly moments, partying, sleep over ,going to the mall and mostly be there for each other ,if one cry we all cry .
We went into forever 21 store to love for dresses for tonight.
I have dresses we all do but its my parents new restaurant open.
We need to look fresh and open like the restaurant.

When we got home it was five so me and the girls went to me and Carter room doing our make up and hair.

My make up was simply but elegant it was: A brown smoke eyes with pump red lipstick with my hair in a neat big bun with some hair out .

Then it was time to put on our dress.
My dress is a long black dress with long spilt at my right thigh and My white heels and back purse.
We walk out downstairs to see Carter ,Jacob, Ryan,Logan. (Anna ,Jordan and Selena Boyfriend).
There mouth drop we walk past them into the car.

When we reach the restaurant the were press people in case you didn't know Carter and mine parents are rich so we are ..blah.

We got out and walk heads down into the place ...since i Haven't been here since construction my jaw drop..
"Wanna catch a fly?"ask Selena .
I turn to her locking my mouth and glare at her.
And walk around leaving them right there.
It was a two story restaurant with a nice elegant flow and feel .
At the front you check in/out your reservation then they show you your table and ask for drinks and that . it had four  bathroom on the first and four on the second floor, i walk over to my parents and hug them.
"I like it mom and dad ..but where are the twins ?"i ask.
"Sleeping in our office"mom said
"Okay..so guys i should have my own business place" i said .
"Tomorrow baby"dad said.

Me,Carter, Jordan, Anna ,Selena, Jacob, Ryan and Logan sit a booth eating dinner.