13-demo day.

I don't want you because your a player and I'm the ball- MadHead_shae1.

Chapter 13-demo day.

Zerica POV
After we left the place we got home and slept ,i think this is going well ..remember i said i THINK.
Today is demo day on the hotel so happy(A/N i don't know one crap about  building so sorry but i have an idea )

"Hay Joel"i said .
"Hey Zerica "he said back,"what we are going do is dig out some of the ground to start build on so the top has the bottom to build on and the bottom had the ground. Then to cutting the grass,trees -" he cut off by me.
"Don't cut some of the trees and bushes ,i want you to dig and make a pool here and some stuff"i said walking yo the spot i want the pool .
"And since this is the back we have a tennis court, bar restaurant out side ,and at the front grand entrance with water spring  on the sides but its not touching the people ,get to work"i said.

I left them to work and head over to school since i inform them i will be a little wait before coming out of the car my phone rang,before i answer i look at the caller ID it was Joel.

"Whats up"i ask.
"We found some problem under ground but fixed it,also the two story part for now will be done in the next two months since we structure it!"Joel beam happily.
"Good how much did it cost to fix it?"i ask.
"12$ "he said.
"Later i got to go"i said hanging up the phone not wait to hear a response.
I walk to my third class for the DAT which is Chemistry.(okay i don't really know much about chemistry but today i made some thing with :toe removal acide toe,lotion and water and a fidget spinner).
"Today we will make our own lotion use this items that are needed" (okay some stuff i added to make it longer and real sorry).said the teacher,i walk up to the back where the laid out.
I pick: a Coco butter lotion, olive oil, and a pink bottle .
I walk to my sit doing what i am suppose to do.

Lunch time °_°.
I walk over to Jordan and the gang sitting down ,looking at my food in horror .

"Staring would not make it taste good" said Selena which i roll my eyes.
"Not because your on a diet doesn't mean we all have to "i said.

I felt some one tap my shoulder ,i turned around to see the school bitch.
"What?"i ask aggressive.
"Carter  wants to see you"she said in disgust .
"Tell him to come or wait"i said"OH tell him a lie i didn't said could be very bad now shoo "i added ,she nodded and walk away i turned back to my friends and talk till some one tap me i turned around AGAIN TO BE GREETED BY CARTER.
"What?"i ask.
"Follow me"he said.
"Carter ?"i said but it came out as a question.

Didn't want to end it so Blah bye!"