6-i feel like like a teenage girl waiting to jump on a boy..

Chapter 6-i feel like a teenage girl waiting to jump on a boy.

Zerica POV:
Just why ..just fucking why!!.
"What are you doing here?"i ask which he shrug to i so fucking hate him !
"Answer me"i command.

"I don't have to answer to you "he said stating fact.

Carter POV:
It looks like she doesn't know me ..i was drunk too drunk and grab her ass and kiss her next day i remember then mom fucking drag me too talk to Kendell  about something i wasn't paying them no mind anyways I'm craving for Zerica .

I look at her looking at me like i'm trash ,i smirk and lean and lean our lips close when .

"KENDELL WHY IS CARTER ABOUT TO KISS MY BABY GIRL"yelled a new voice.
I turn around and saw this nigga.

"Who might you be?"i ask.
"Her boyfriend"he said simply.

"What!!"yelled Zerica .
"Kids up to your room"she added.
They obey and left us.
Since my back was turned to the guy ,he choke me from behind when i swing him and step out of the position. I throw him to the ground and punch him about 20XS with Zerica yelling in the background ,i soon felt a soft touch on my back i look back of me not getting up of the punk .
"S-stop please"she said scared oh my fucking god she is scared of me thanks to the guy i still don't know his name but he knows mine ...since i was in thoughts the guy hold me to the guy i use my free hand and punch him in the nose.

Once done i got up and look at Zerica crying,i walk over to her and pull her into a hug saying clamming words to her while kissing her forehead.

I feel like a teenage girl waiting to jump on a girl.

"Zerica why??" Ask the boy.
"We weren't together in the first place"she said.

A/n- sorry about the fighting part i 'm not good ...i hope you like the edited version of this story.