2-your in trouble!!

Outfit on top^^
Zerica POV:
I open in my closet to find some clothes to wear on a ordinary day.

I open the door to see jayanna sleeping so i made up my mind that i will trouble her ,i put on my clothes and close the door when done i walk to her room and mess with her toys BTW SHE DOES NOT LIKE WHEN U MESS WITH WITH HER TOYS AND MORE INFORMATION HER DOLLS so that is way i mess with them .i walk outside since mom said today all of us will be having pool time so i took up the pool toys from the pool and hide them in the shed not to far from the house its like a guest house with 3 bedroom ,two bathroom and two living space its looks small but its big and its at the back .

I walk back inside and ate my cereal when i hear jay scream Justin's name i smirk at how its going well i walk up stairs when i finish my cereal ,i went to Justin's room and stood at the door watching my plan take action ...right now jayanna was hitting Justin with his own shoes ....

"STOP !!"mom yelled "what is up with u two" she added.
"Justin went in my room and touch my dolls and stuff" she said .
"I did not i was playing with coco " he said if your wondering who is coco its our  dog."okay both of u stop and say sorry or else no pool for u and u will be watch be your sister if u play with her and she tells me no pool for u guys a whole month!!" She said .

I complete part one of my mission no kids in the pool but me and i can tell lie so whole month pool for me alone!!!

A/n- its short i know .
Remember in chapter one i said some of the old chapter will be in here it did not happen but chapter 3.