9- did you know??

"Love is not always at first sight, because some times you see them and don't even know"- MadHead_shae1

Chapter 9-did you know??

Outfit^^
Zerica POV.
Yesterday was unexpected how did he find me !! Anyways I'm going back to his place to talk about this marriage and see what we are going to do ..

I got out of BMW and walk up to his house knocking on the door .

The door finally open and it was not a girl this time it was his mom .
"Hello Zerica ,how are you?"ask His mom.
"Hey i'm good thanks for asking ,is Carter home?" I ask .
"Yes upstairs "she told me with a warm smile.
I nod my head and went to his room ,which was not very hard to find. Who  am i kidding its a mini mansion!!!.

When i finally found it and knock on his door the first time no answer second time no answer hell no i wasn't trying again.
I turn the knob and open the door ,not evening stepping fully in .
Looks like he just had a bathe or sex,

I took out my phone texting him.
Me: can i come in??

I saw him took up his phone from his dresser
Carter: where are you??

Me: turn around.

I put my phone in my pocket and look at him looking at me.

"Zerica?"he ask.
"Yes Carter we need to talk "i said.
"About?" He ask.
"Our marriage "i said simply.
"WHAT!! "He yelled.

"Didn't you know?"i ask.
I heard him sigh before rubbing his hand through his hair. Making him look hotter than ever.

"You found out?"he ask.
"Okay you need to start make sense "i snap .
"Fine,me and you are married "he said"An Arrange Marriage "he said

"Carter"i growl warning him.
"Look i didn't know okay i was not really paying attention to what shit my parents are talking about"he said.
"Okay..Carter yesterday when you said -"i got cut off when his mom ,barge in saying"my parents are here and we should come down"

"Kids we need to talk about some thing "said my dad.
"Yeah why ??I'm so sick of every one trying to tell me what to do....what if i don't love Carter ..do you guys want me to be in an unhappy marriage huh?"i ask the question to my parents.

"Are you okay with still going with it?"ask carter dad.
Should i go through with it well we are already married but not over ....i can't think ...

"Can we know the rules ?"i ask.
"Yes here is the paper "his mom said handing us each a paper.

Rules:
1) both will live together.
2)no sex.
3)no fighting .
4)will adopt a child
5)will be married at the end of December or sooner.

6) try to get to know each other.
7)no going behind each other back

That's all.
"I can work with rule :1,2,6 that's all." I said.
"Good because this will start tonight! So Carter and Zerica you need to pack because you will be moving to a new house"said my mom and his mom together.

A/n- its starting yeah!! Hope the rules are good but warning they will brake some of the rules!!.

Vote.
Comment .
♥♥