8- was it true 'Love'

"Don't make no body or anything that away your life,you heart, your desire - MadHead_shae1

Chapter 8-was it true 'love'.

Zerica POV
I haven't left the house since what happen i told my parents I'm sick which they didn't believe so i told them the truth and what shock me is.

"Wait..so i am married to Carter?"i ask .
"Yes ....it was your father idea ..he believe cater was a caring guy so him and his dad talk about it,they didn't want to tell us but they did and we join"my mom said .

I got up and walk to my room with my parents shouting my name .
I took out a :Gray tank top that said: "My Style Is Always On Point",with a high waist short and a flat shoe .
I did my make up which is simple ,i grab me phone and car keys heading out .

"I will be back before 7 "i said and close the door.

What the hell am i thinking ,i am going to Carter's house to have an talk about this then meet my friends at a food place.

I knock on the door for the third time until some one open the door ,and it was not Carter or his parents it was a girl wrap up in a towel.
"How may i help you?"ask the brown hair girl.
I know it ..i know it ,he just wanted me to have sex ...then i remember i his fiancé .

"Can you get out of my in laws house please and stop trying to look good because it is not working"i said commending .

"Kathy where the fuck are you!!"yelled Carter from upstairs" i suggest you go up stairs don't speak to him,put on your clothes and don't come back understood?"i said/ask .

She nod her head and did as was told.
"Kathy WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?"yelled Carter .
I sat on the sofa taking my phone out and dial Carter's number .since i didn't safe it the day he first text me.

Flash back:
Unknown: i will be watching you princess.

End of flash back.
Carter: hello Zerica .

Me: don't fuck with me or my feelings take that bitch out Carter.

Carter: what the fuck are you talking about?

Me: i know carter i saw her naked ,i meant nothing to you

Carter: oh my god babe .

Then the line was dead he hung up.
I left his place and met up with my friends.

"Hey doll you good?"ask Jordan.
"Yeah its "i laugh even if i hadn't said anything yet.

"What is it?"ask Anna.
"I -i "i breath before going on "i am nothing to him he took my kiss that day i let him ...Guys i am married to Carter and it wasn't true lo-" i said about to finish my sentence when a nee voice finish it.
"It was true love ..but not at first sight" said the person.
I turn around and saw Carter there holding a Bouquet of roses .
"What ..i sure Kathy is waiting for her rose.

"Kathy is nothing to my because your my wife Fixed or not "he said.

A/n- aw cute don't worry they will be together soon just don't want to rush it.
♥♥