Plan B, Sweets Are The Key To Love

Violet woke up and took her phone to stop the alarm clock. "Good morning Aunt Jade, what are you doing in my room?" She asked. "Oh Violet your up! Come on get ready! I was just checking on you." She replied. "Oh ok." She said as she walked up to change her clothes. "Aunt Jade, do you think my sunset dress would be pretty with a braid on my shoulder?" Violet questioned. "Oh how lovely that would be!" She answered. "Okay now I think you should hurry off so I can get changed." She mentioned politely. "True! See you at breakfast Violet!" Aunt Jade agreed as she hurried off. Violet changed into her dress and went to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth and make her hair! After she did that her hair was so pretty in her no sleeved dress she had left to strips of hair at each side to make it look cuter! She hurried downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hmmm pound cake! Yum! Thank you Aunt Jade but I should hurrying up I don't want to be late for my first day!" She yelled back as she walked to the door. "Have a good day Violet!" Her aunt hollered to her as she washed the dishes. "Thank you!" Was Violet's last words before she left for school. Violet put the letter out of her book bag and put it in the mail. "I wonder when Lily will get it, read it, when she will write to me." Violet thought as she walked to her school.