Letters To And From Lily

That day when Violet got home from seeing a friend her Aunt gave her a letter. After thanking her Aunt Violet took that letter upstairs in her room.
Letter:
Dear Violet,
How dare they say dreaming is for kids! Continue I have your back! It's a tragedy here without you as well! But we will meet again in July! Have fun! I have a feeling you will succeed in your dream! Once again I miss you so much!
Your flower friend and Cabin 2 BFF,
Lily
Violet put this in her Private Keep Out drawer. "I'm going to write back to her right now!" She laughed.
Letter to lily:
Dear Lily, I'm glad I have a flower friend like you! A lot of things have changed! Remember how I told you Chloe was a sweet treat? Well now she is a complete bully and is hurting me and my friends! Ruby is new here and just because of that they were bulling her! Not when I'm around though! I scared her off...was that to mean of me to do? Oh this is confusing I'm not sure who I am anymore!
Your flower friend and Cabin 2 BFF
Violet
She folded the letter and went downstairs. "Aunt Jade can I go put a this letter in the letter box?" Violet asked. "Of course dear!" She answered. Violets eyes shimmered as she went out the door and to the letter box. "Don't worry Aunt Jade instead of yes, someday you will be screaming No! You can count on it!" Violet thought.