A Certain Something

Violet
I couldn't believe what I just heard! It was like I just ran into a volcano got blown up and came back alive. I was going to get water for me and Chloe when I heard Uncle Oliver talking about mom so I stayed to listen. My ears kept ringing with his words.
"Violet you gonna get water or not?" Chloe came by my side and asked.
"Ya. I just needed a few minutes of shut eye. With everything happening I wanted to thing about it for a few."
"I understand. I know it's hard but pull it together."
"It's just I have been lied to for 12 years! Almost 13! I just don't get it."
"It's alright." And with that she left to go back to my room.
I went downstairs and realized o haven't written anything Lily in forever. Before I got the water I ran upstairs and went to my desk.
Dear Lily,
I am so sorry! I'm a horrible friend not writing to you for days! It's just so much has happened in the past few days it is super confusing and puzzling. Especially with the people I thought I could trust. Please forgive for not writing to you and for giving you such a short letter. Love from me.
                                                 Your Flower Friend and Cabin 2 BFF,
                                                                                                          Violet