Grandpa Peter

Note:
Violet you don't even need to try to have a birthday party this year! I told your Aunt and Uncle not to let you have a birthday this year, so it's worthless even trying to succeed! The only thing that is in for your parents is DEATH!
Yours truly,
Grandpa Peter
"Violet, it's just a silly letter your Grandpa is doing to scare you, don't take it seriously." Grandma Emma said. "I know." Violet answered. "Loves and Kisses along with our hugs and wishes, our light is connected by night! We resemble the true meaning of love! And with that love, I will free you!" She took her book bag off and folded the sleeve of dress off her  and looked at her resemble. "That's the spirit, love!" Her grandmother exclaimed. "But what if.......what if Grandpa Peter is right? What the if only thing in for my parents is death?" She asked worried. "Maybe it is no use trying..."  she said. "Violet? What are you saying, darling?" Her Grandma asked. "I'm saying what if I fail? Don't you think I would kill my self? It's useless trying if I fail! I'm not sure I should do this anymore.." She replied. "Violet if your parents were to die  wouldn't they die more sad if they found out you didn't try?" She asked her. "Maybe.....I'm still not sure.....I need time to think...." She answered. "I understand dear." Than she left. "Maybe I could ask Henry what he thinks about a birthday party this year.." She thought. "Maybe."