Ms.Lilac

Ruby and Violet walked to their class and sat down next to each other since they got to pick where they sit. "Good morning class! After the morning announcement we will be practicing opening lockers, who ever is on your is on your left side will be your partner so... Ruby and Violet would be partners! Ruby I know you because your dad told me about you and showed me a picture so I don't get confused about who you are. And Violet you cousin, Chloe, had me so I recognize you... and I had my sister teach you last year. Well all I have to say now is, enjoy Lively High!" Ms.Lilac explained. "Oh and Violet, I was your mothers best friend, so I know were she is right now and you need your birthday party this  year...stay a few minutes before we go to lockers I need to talk to you." Ms.Lilac announced. "Yes, Ms." She answered wondering how she knew all those things and why she need me to stay a few minutes.
Morning Announcements: Good morning students! Welcome to your first day back or your first day here at Lively High! Enjoy the school year and most of all enjoy yourself and making new friends...some of you may be in a new class with a few friends or you may be in a totally new class with new friends to make that are just awaiting your presence! Enjoy this school year!
"Okay class, let's go outside to lockers! If your name is called please come up and get your locker number and head out and start trying to open your locker. Lila your number is 2. Jadyn your number is 3. Lia your number is 4. Zeus your number is 5." Ms.Lilac continued. "Violet your number is 22, and Ruby your number is 23." She finished.  Violet stayed in while Ruby went to open her locker. "See you later." Ruby whispered in my ear as she walked out the classroom. Violet only nodded and mouthed "bye". "Violet before you ask any questions I just want to say, I am your Grandmother." She told me as I looked at her shocked.