Ruby, Henry, And Violet

Violet runs upstairs to her room and finds a note on her desk. "I wonder what this could be and who it's from." She wondered.
Note:
Dear Violet it's time you know the truth! Before I tell you it I must say you can only tell 4 people this! Choose Wisely my dear child! Violet you are no ordinary child, you are the missing princess of London! Henry is the missing Prince! And you can tell Henry the truth about us as well! Dear always remember this 4 people 2 loyalty 1 truth. Hope is with you and so is our love! Never doubt yourself and believe in your self! Have faith!
xoxo
Mother and Father
"I'm stunned! This, this is crazy!" Violet said. She grabbed her phone and dialed Henry's number. "Hey Violet!" He said. "Henry what I'm about o tell you can't be explained on phone so come to the park immediately!" She answered. "Violet is everything okay? Are you okay?" He asked. "Just come!" She pleaded. "Okay okay I'm coming I'm coming!" Henry answered. "What could have happened!" He thought worriedly. Violet ran downstairs after putting the letter in her Private Keep Out drawer and told Aunt Jade she was going to the park to meet a friend. "Okay be back for dinner!" She called back. "Alright Aunt Jade!" She answered and hurried to the park.
At The Park
"Violet are you okay!" Henry asked. "Yes I'm okay! Now listen I o me carefully!" Violet answered. "I'm all ears!" Henry replied. "Okay so my Mother and Father are not dead just captured by my grandfather who is under a curse and I need a birthday party this year to break that curse but since my grandfather is cursed he told my Aunt and Uncle not let me have a birthday this year! Ms.Lilac is my Grandmother! And you are a prince and I'm a princess!" She explained in one breath. Henry, on the other hand looked astonished with all that she had said. "So your telling me that I'm a prince and your a princess!" Henry said unbelievably. "Its true!" Violet nodded. "No wonder your so lovely!" He thought. "Violet who are you calling now?" He asked. "Chloe." Violet replied . "Hey Chloe!" Violet said. "Hey Violet! Need me for anything?" Chloe answered. "Yes could you come to the park?" Violet questioned. "Sure!" Chloe smiled.
When Chloe Arrived
"So what's the rush?" Chloe had asked. Violet explained everything to her about being a princess and all that. "Oh my! This is crazy!" Chloe exclaimed! "Yes I know! And one more thing My parents are not dead there captured..."Violet went on with that until it finally came to telling them to tell anyone about that and so they all agreed. Violet dialed Ruby's number. "Hey, Ruby!" Violet said. "Hey, Vie! What's up?" Ruby asked. "Come to the park!" Violet replied. "Kay!" Ruby said.
When Ruby Arrived At The Park
Violet explained it all to her. "Wow!" Ruby said. "Ya!" She agreed. "Hey Chloe so you and Ruby are good right?" She asked. "Ya I'm sorry I was just having a bad day! Sorry Ruby!" Chloe nodded. "It's okay! Bad days happen to everyone!" She agreed. "Hey guys race ya to my house!" She laughed. Violet was the first one to reach her house than Henry, Chloe; and Ruby all tied! "Your guys were so close you were like and Inch away! But I still won!" Violet said. "You guys can stay for dinner my Aunt and Uncle would love that! But remember what ever I told you has to stay secret!" Violet reminded. "Ya we remember Violet!" They all yelled. "Okay, okay!" Violet replied. They all called their parents and confirmed that they could stay! Chloe's mom even said she could stay there for the night and come back after she has breakfast. "Aunt Jade I'm home and I'm having a few friends stay for dinner! Aunt Jade this is Ruby a new friend of mine!" She explained. "Oh I'm so glad you invited them for dinner! They must stay for desert as well!" Aunt Jade said. "Chloe will leave after she has breakfast at our house tomorrow morning! Her mother said she could stay for the night!" Violet told her Aunt. "Okay now take them to your room while I make dinner." Aunt Jade nodded. In Violet's room. "Violet I have something to tell you..." Chloe said when we entered the room.