Class Dismissed

Before Violet left class she went over to Henry who had been her best friend since they were little kids and who was nearly the only boy in the class. "Hello, um Henry do you know who gave me this note?" She asked while showing the note to him and placing her book bag gently on one shoulder. . "No but whoever did is very mean." He replied. "Yes I know it is very mean and well thanks anyway." Violet sighed and walked away. Ruby was bus and Violet walked and so did Henry. "Hi, Violet!" He said as he walked up to her. "Hello, Henry." She answered politely. "Cheer up! I'm sure you will find who that note was from sooner or later!" Henry encouraged. "Thanks Henry!" She gave him a quick hug, and walked away. Then a memory filled her mind, she had done that last year as a dare from Chloe and when she walked back to Chloe she was laughing so hard Chloe would have died any second if she laughed any harder. She looked back and Henry smiled and she smiled back. She walked in the house and saw her Grandmother was already their with a fright look on her face. "What happened Grandma?" Violet asked. "Something horrible!" She showed Violet a letter from her Grandfather. "Oh no!" She gasped.