Everthing Matters Or Should I say Everything Mother's

Mother
My father came into my prison sell.
"She will succeed father I'm telling you!" I scowled.
"Keep dreaming my child! Oh wait dreaming is for kids!" He laughed. Ever since father was under the spell he has been completely Evil! If he ever knew my daughter would never give up! She has the courage, the hope, she had a dream!
"You will not win this Father!" I was heartbroken at how he was acting. He was.....he was acting like the ruler of this universe.
"Dear child, your have been writing letters to Violet I know. I am not a blind father. You must learn that everything you are doing in your prison, is being watched. It's like the tales of the watcher. You know life is like this, nothing will be fair but the truth will always stay my beautiful child! Have you thought about how your child will be heartbroken when she finds out you are the true traitor to this world?" My father started being back to him as his words were transferred to me.
"No! She will never find out about that!" I screamed before he locked me in again.
"Lilian you will not learn! You know Violet will find out sooner or later!" Father spoke. I thought about what Violet would do if she found out everything is a lie to get me out of this mess....she has told two people the truth about her now and if she finds out she is the next queen when she turns 15 what will she think of her adopted parents? That we lied to her! No! She must never find out that this is all a lie! She must never find out!
"Lilian I'm already out of that spell!" Father scowled at me.
"You irritate me father!" I snorted. Just than Julian walked up from the corner and came to me.
"He will never learn Lilian!" He said. I nodded my head in agreement.
"Julian her mother, sister and brother-in-law already knows about this and the day before Violet's birthday they will tell her the truth! They don't want her to suffer but that was the best choice they could make." Father explained.
"You are making her suffer Peter!" Julian argued. Father was calm.
"There is only 19 more days till her birthday! She won't make it when she finds out the truth! Than I'll let you explain to Violet all you want, Julian!" My father said bitterly.
I turned around and Julian followed we both sat back down on the bench and Father left but he left a note be especially for us to read. Julian picked up the note and told me to read it so I did and the note said:
Lilian you know you are doing the wrong thing than why continue my beautiful child! Everything matters Lilian. Everything matters.
"I never thought my father could be so Evil!" I said astonished.
"Lilian you shouldn't be astonished  it's been going on for years!" Julian said unbelievably.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There I gave you your long chapter! Hope you enjoyed guys! Vote and/or comment if you liked it!