-10-

"Only 5 more minutes Smart Girl."

I could rip my hair out of my head by now. He is soooo annoying! I'm going to murder him. "Stop. Calling. Me. Smart. GIRL!"

He flashes me a boyish smile, "I like calling you Smart Girl. It's funny and I love how you blush so much."

"When you said one other girl came through while you were here, did she..."

"She was out on this one. Dead before she knew it. I can still hear her. Her....screams." He whimpers, shaking against me.

I wanted to reach up and comfort him but I am sadly still trapped between him and the wall. "It's okay. No one should go through that."

"It's fine. She just...was so tortured. Being burned alive had to be absolutely terrible. Just thinking of it sends chills through me."

I couldn't help but to slightly chuckle. "What?" He asks.

"You are talking about getting chills when thinking of being burned alive. It's just...ironic."

He laughs, "Yea I suppose it is."

Something makes a slight buzzing noise. He lifts his arm ever so slightly, darting his eyes down to his wrist. "Looks like it's okay to come down. But I'd give it a minute. Sometimes people like KAT don't know how to take stuff off right away and decide to burn people if they jump down right away."

My wristband beeps, "JAKE DO NOT GO THERE. I AM PUTTING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW. SO SHUT YOUR YAP!"

"I'm goin there!" He growls angrily.

There is a sigh from my wrist. "Give it a couple minutes."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable like this for a couple more minutes." I mutter.

"Aw, you don't like snuggling or cuddling or being this close." He says, pushing himself into me. His forehead touching mine as he leans against me.

"N-n-no! I feel really awkward." I stutter.

"That's sad Smart Girl. I thought you'd love snuggling up to me." He smirks.

His purple hair is against my brown hair, creating a messy color. The tip of my nose touching his. I can feel my heart want to pound out of my chest. "Is someone nervous? Never been this close to a guy before?" He laughs. "I can feel your heart beating. It sounds like a million butterflies."

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does!"

"Can we get down yet?"

"No. I don't want to. I am very comfy." He smirks some more at me.

"I will push you off."

"You can't-"

I give him one shove, and he wobbles. I give another shove, moving him from my vision to see green grass again. There is no lava! Anywhere at all...LIAR!

"HeeeEeeey!" He shrieks.

"There is no lava you idiot nincompoop."

"Love you too baby." He winks at me.

I jump off the ledge, landing on my knees. "Hey, you okay?" He asks, coming up behind me.

"Yea, just missed landing on my feet I suppose." I chuckle grimly.

I stand, seeing red flow free from one of my knees. "Hey! That isn't healthy! Let me hELP!" He screeches, whimpering back and clutching his hand.

"You can't help her Mr. Dumb Dumb, she has to get through this herself. Any assistance from you, and you are dead. Remember what we put you there for." Kat growls from the wristband.