Bill Nye

BTS

Jimin: Um..... What if...... Bill Bye is just an....... Actor

Jungkook:...... Eomma!? Jimin is scaring me!

Jin: Jimin?  What did you do this time? 

Jimin: I just suggested that maybe Bill Nye is not actually a science guy.

Jin:..... Jimin to the bully box.  I will have no one scarring my Jungkookie like that. Now.

Jimin: But I didn't- but i-

Jin: Now.

~later, at the bully box,  a poor unsuspecting pedestrian passed by the bully box~

Jimin: psst psst. TaeTae. Kim Taehyung.  Over here I have secret

Taehyung: NO!  You're in the bully box that means you bullied some one and the swift hand of justice caught u. I will not listen to a thug.

Jimin: I'M NOT A THUG!  I WAS JUST STUCK IN HERE FOR THEORETICAL SPEAKING! THAT'S NOT JUSTICE!  THAT'S JIN!

Taehyung: tru dat. Wats the secret.

Jimin: well after years of thinking I decided.  Bill Nye is not a science guy at all, but a mere actor. Get me outta the bully box and I'll show u how to expose him.

Taehyung: Lies!  All lies!  I refuse to believe it!  Goodbye sinner!  I shan't converse with Satan!

~And with that TaeTae ran away screeching~

Two minutes later

Jimin: Yes!  Yoongi just the man I wanted to see!

Yoongi: Well. Lustful aren't we?  I'm sorry but my knees are in no mood. Considering that is all you can reach.

Jimin: just get me out the damn bully box

Yoongi: sure thing. that's my job isn't it? *inhales* THANKS FOR PICKING UP MY BOOK JIMIN! I'M GLAD YOU WERE THERE TO HELP! mkay my job here is done.
Jimin: thanks

Yoongi: oh and one last thing.  I've decided to start charging you dweebs for getting you out of the bully box all the time. A dollah a minute.

Jimin: that couldn't have taken more than five minutes so... That's... *takes out wallet*

Yoongi: twenty bucks.

Jimin: but you said-

Yoongi: people change Jim jam. *snatches wallet and runs away*

           TO BE CONTINUED