Falling for the bad boy(part 2)

This chapter was started on the day the fist Highlight reel was released so if I end up publishing this weeks later then I just want you guys to know that these chapters have nothing to do with the comeback and that I hate the fact that I'm alive. (I love the comeback concept though)

------------------------------------------------------

His Adams Apple goes up slightly then goes down slightly. 'God what am I doing here?' He asks himself. The people around him are setting up their instruments and talking together as if they're  long time friends. He sits with his cello in his lap staring at his fellow classmates, wondering if it was socially acceptable to cry right at that moment. His first thought is to ask for help but he knows he has to keep up the bad boy image to git laid. He unzips the case of his cello and pulls it out. He knows basically what  he has to do be cause of Wikipedia but that won't last long. Carefully setting his cello in the little ring on the floor that is tied to his chair, he tries to rosin his bow. (if you don't know what is going on then I have no idea how to explain) Wikipedia wasn't quite that specific on this so he just stared at the other students in confusion. Eventually he starts to understand what he has to do with the little block of what he has come to realize is rosin. Beginning at the tip if the bow he presses the small block to the hair and brings it down in long drags. Beginning to feel confident, he goes faster and imitates the way the others do it. Suddenly someone taps his shoulder. He turns around with his bow and rosin in one hand and the other on his cello,  just in case. Behind him he finds a girl holding a slightly smaller cello and bow. "Hi. I was wondering if I could get some help." she asks in a manner that could be only described as false defiance. 'Good looks? Check. Personality? To be found out. And it seems she's a bit shy. Perfect for the bad boy cliche. This will go well, I just need to add some charm and she's mine.' Jungkook thinks licking his lips. "I don't know. Can you?" he said trying to be smug. "well I hope so. If not there's always that dude over there." she points to another guy in the far corner. 'So she has a bit of sass. Thats good.' Jungkook laughs. "No by all means sit. Wouldn't want to tire your legs out now would we." He bites his  lip when he says the word legs hoping she would notice. She didn't. "So, how can I help?" He offers while letting normal kookie leek through. "I mean,  what do you want?" he quickly asks in an attempt to cover up his mistake. She lifts one eyebrow but doesn't ask questions. "Well you see, this is my first class so I'm pretty lost. You look like you know what you're doing so here I am. Of course unless you don't want me  here." "Nope. You can't leave anymore. You're mine now." he winks at her placing an arm around the back of her chair. She tries to act unfazed but he can see her face turn bright pink. " As a seatmate that is. What do you need help with again?" "I uh needed um...... ROSIN! Let's start with rosin yeah?" she stumbles over her words trying to make a sentence that is understandable and not embarrassing. 'I've caught the fish' "sure." He scootches his chair right next to hers so that their calf's touch. The sudden contact makes her jump. Jungkook chuckles "considering you let me get near you." "HA! Yes. Right. Sorry." He can tell how hard she is trying not to be weird. 'shes so cute!' "No it's all right. Let's see, it actually happens that this is also my first class." he licks his lips and leans in to her ear. "But there are other things I can teach you." He purposely lets his lips slightly touch her earlobe. The girl quickly whips her head around to face him. He winks at her and smiles. "So, what's your name?" he continues as if nothing ever happened. "Excuse me what did you say?" disgust rising in her voice. "uh what is your name?" "No before that."  "That this is first class?" "You know what? I think I can find out how to do this by my self." Jungkook's eyes widen and he panics. He bursts out laughing and takes a moment to 'calm down'. "I'm sorry." he smiles " I was only acting like that for an acting class." "Acting class?" she raises an eyebrow. " "Yes.  My teacher wanted to see how well I could act with and around complete strangers." " How can they tell whether or not you did well?" She turns around in her seat as if looking for the spy. "Oh they check the cameras. I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable." "It's all right. So you're actually taking this class or was it for just today?" She leans toward him in a flirtatious manner. It seems she is quite attracted to the normal Kookie. "I'm not sure really." Jungkook thinks back to the night before when Jin told him what he should do if it looked like the plan wouldn't work. He told her the acting class lie. He took down the Bad Boy image. She was still sitting there though. While jungkook was lost in his thoughts the girl introduced her self and invited him for coffee, but since he wasn't listening he obviously didn't hear her.  "Is Saturday at 12 o'clock OK with you?" Snapping out of his thoughts he quick fumbles for words even though he has no idea what she's talking about.  "Hm?oh sure yeah. yeah." "Alright! Let me give you my number so you can call me if anything comes up." she digs into her book bag and pulls out a pen and some sticky notes. Clicking the pen with her chin she scribbles down her number with her name and a short message. Right then the teacher walks into the large room. "Well now everybody, I'd like to thank you all for coming to my live strings lesson. As you all know a lot of people find it easier to learn free online but you, my smart students, know it is much more logical to have a real teacher in a real classroom. Now as you all can see I gave you the first twenty minutes of class to get used to your instrument. Now let's get started with class."

============================

Jin: So, did you get one?

Jungkook: *shrugs* almost

Jin: *takes out bullhorn* Jimins booty has yet to reach its full potential

Jungkook: excuse me?

Jin: it's nothing son. Just an adult thing

Jungkook: I hope y'all know I don't like you

Jin: son is this a phase?

Hoseok: Hey kook I heard of your failure. But don't worry, there's always tomorrow *starts passionately singing that one song from Annie or something*

Jungkook: well jokes on to you I didn't get a girlfriend but i made a friend

Yoongi: *rolls into the kitchen* oh is that so?

Jungkook: yes.  take a look at *takes backpack off shoulders and rummages through it until he emerges triumphantly with a crushed sticky note* THIS!

~by this time all of BTS is in the kitchen~

Yoongi: well lets see it son *snatches sticky note* hmm. "All Korean armies be like heh heh heh we don't need subs but me and my nopaleros/ frijoleros be like heh heh heh we know what you saying with dehz-pah-ZITO boi we be-" wait let me flip it over "- opera screamin' that shit the tables sure have tabled haven't they?" ( just had to sneak that in there) Jungcrocks, you sure y'all are friends?

Jungkook: hm? WAIT NO THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE *does the whole rummaging process* Here it is! *checks to make sure it's the right one* yup this is it

Yoongi: *snatched* ( his snatch game almost as strong as my grandma at that one baby shower)  OK here it says "( insert normal Korean person number)" -hearts on each end may I add- "this is booty booty-head's number ( y'all thought I was gonna give her a normie name. Boi please)  don't forget to meet me at Starbuck's at 12 on Saturday. Hope we can be friends ^.^"

Yoongi: Jungcrocks, you sure y'all are friends

Jungkook: yup

Namjoon: it seems to me that if you go see her this Saturday then you two will be much more than friends

Jimin: then he should go!

Jungkook: yes! We can be best friends! And she can be my wing man...... ette * hops off a tool and skips to his room*

Yoongi: this your fault Taehyung