Falling for the Bad Boy (part 3)

Just a little note........ MY MAIN HOE MOVED ACROSS THE ATLANTIC AND I'M SAD. HOE YOU KNOW WHO YOUR ARE BECAUSE I THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO READS THIS AND I HOPE YOU SOMEHOW CONVINCE YOUR MOTHER TO LET YOU MOVE BACK HERE SO THAT WE CAN SCREAM AND BE SATANIC TOGETHER AND IF NOT THEN JUST MAKE TONS OF FRIENDS AND MAKE THEM ARMIES LIKE YOU DID TO ME.

P. S. The milk reminded me of you
------------------------------------------------------

Saturday

Jungkook was was lookin fly. His outfit was simple-jeans, white t-shirt and converse. He looked around and saw all the other people that were entering and exiting the cafe and started to feel a bit basic. He arrived at Starbucks at the exact time that they agreed and was now just waiting for her to arrive.

    Five minutes passed and and he still didn't see her go through the doors so her decided to go wait by the doors so he wouldn't miss her if she entered.

Another five minutes passed and he started to think that he looked weird-standing by the door bowing to anyone who passed hoping he wasn't in anyone's way- so he made his way over to the counter. He hoped people would dismiss the thought of him as soon as he bought something.

    Once he was at the counter he heard yelling from the back room " Boi shut the fuck up I'm not doing you anymore favors you boob! I've got daddy waiting outside for me so you better do it yourself or else we about to fight." Booty stormed out of the room and started to untie her apron. She then caught sight of Jungkook and gasped. Her face flushed red " oh God! Sorry uhm just a second." she whipped around and threw her apron back into the room " kiss my BUTT Jeremy!" with that she ran around the counter and snatched up a confused Jungkook's hand "lets go before he comes out and curses us with his face. Not like he hasn't already. " she mumbled as she dragged him to the farthest corner of the coffee shop and flung him into a chair. She sat herself across from him and blew a strand of hair out of her face.

    He adjusted himself in his chair and cleared his throat. "I uh heard what you said earlier."

Her eyes widened "What? Me? You heard what I-? N-No you didn't. Of course you didn't. If you did then you would've ran by now. Yeah. But you're still here so.... No you didn't." she tried to act innocent but couldn't help but suck both her lips into her mouth.

   Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck but didn't take his eyes off her. "I uh did actually..... and I uh have SO many questions."

She burst out laughing. "oh mean about Jeremy coming out? Yeah he's gay. Now that all that is settled you don't have any more questions and we will move on to the next topic. " She was visibly sweating and her hands were between her thighs.

Jungkook decided to dismiss it but brings up another question he had. "You didn't tell me you worked here."

She started to play with one of the two of her braids. "um yeah the plan was that you were never going to find out that I chose Starbucks specifically because I work here and that means I get them discounts and that I owe the bank forty-eight cents and I've over spoken again so imma just go get us drinks." she stood up and started to walk away but then stopped and turned around. "I uh forgot to ask what you wanted."

    He laughed. " Being around an antisocial girl is a lot easier than being around a normal girl." he thought to himself. "I'll drink whatever you drink. "

    She smiled "so your gonna let me be gay and order one drink so that we have no choice but to drink from the same cup?"

    His eyes widen " NO! I mean unless you want to? Not that I'm very comfortable with that but I mean....." never mind not really that easy

   Her eyes widen as well. "No yeah I get it uhm bad joke sorry."

    Jungkook scrambles for words. "yeah I uh it was funny I guess but I mean you I'm not that smart and I didn't get it so uh-" she was already scurrying away  before he had the time to redeem himself.

~~~~

Jungkook: *staggers in to dorm* *slams door* *sighs*

Yoongi: *swivels around on small stool* son you're thirty two seconds late

Jungkook: *stares* aren't you supposed to be in a big recliner with a bathrobe on or something

Yoongi: bitch no who the fuck told you that

Jungkook: uh the movies?

Yoongi: movies are full of lies
You ever seen that Snow White movie? Yeah they make her seem like the victim but what you don't know is that she ran away to a strip club

Jin: I would disagree but the mirror said she was the prettiest of them all and I was no she ain't even close to what I look like so yeah they are full of lies

Jungkook: *notices all of BTS in the living room waiting for him*

Jimin: so son did you get that ass?

Jungkook: *flash back to when they were leaving (actually when he was leaving cuz she was on break)* Jeremy sashays his way over to their table. "uh Booty, your break is over." Jeremy then sees Jungkook. "ooh damn Booty you was right he is fine. Well mister I just want you to know that if you ever break Booty's heart-"

    "I know, I know. You'll beat me up or something." Jungkook interrupts.

    Jeremy bursts out laughing. "oh gosh hunty no. I was gonna say call me so that we can talk about how she deserved it........ Or we can about other things if you get what I mean." With that he winked and pulled out a little pad and pencil and scribbled something out. "come along Booty Josh wants you to do his knee contour. Don't ask me why but I think he is on drugs again." Jungkook sat stunned as they walked away.
~~~~~

Jungkook: Um...... Yes? Not hers tho

Namjoon: what do you mean not hers?

Jungkook: *shows them the note*

BTS: *gapes*

Hoseok: wow

Namjoon: geez what kind of witch craft is this

Taehyung:..... I ship it

Jungkook: *feels phone vibrate* oop sorry guys I need to answer this call

Jimin: who is it from?

Jungkook: it's uh........ booty! *fumbles phone**drops phone*

Satanic carpet hairs: *hit the 'send a text' option**hit the text saved especially for jimin (leave me alone you lousy snoop. I would sell you to Satan for a pack of clean underwear)*

Jungkook: oh darn *picks up phone and finds this terrible mistake( God dammit carpet hairs not again)*.............. Well fuck me
------------------------------------------------------
The intention of this entire story was to put all those cringey Jungkook fanfics to shame and then I realized it probably doesn't matter since no one even cares but┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ it's was never even supposed to be this long but again ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ I have no idea where I was going with this