The Beach|part 6

Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are now 1st years in middle school instead of preschool
Your POV/first person ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk downstairs to breakfast and I sit next to Tamaki. I eat pancakes, fruit, and yogurt.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask Kyoya.

"We all pack for our trip to the beach. Next, we will get your brother who is in the hospital. After that we go to the beach," Kyoya finishes.

"Molly and Mary!" My maids walk over to me, "please get our bags from our rooms and put them in the limo. Also pack both of Armin's wheelchairs." The nod and they get our stuff.

After breakfast everyone leaves and I make sure Mikasa and Eren are dressed.

"Are you ready to see Armin?" I ask them. They nod.

"Then hurry up we are about to leave the guys are outside! I'll race you to the car!" I start running down the stairs and I hear footsteps behind me. Mikasa passes me and she is carrying Eren.

"No fair you're cheating!" I sit on the railing and I slide down it quickly passing them I run to the door and I open it and I trip on a rock.

"Ahhh!" Before I hit the ground I'm caught by someone. I look up to see Hikaru. "Thank you," I tell him.

"Yeah whatever," he let's go of me and I get into the limo sitting between him and Kaoru.

"Let's go get Armin!" Eren yells. I laugh at his immature behavior.

"We will just wait," I tell him.

After sitting in silence Mikasa finally breaks it.

"Are they your boyfriends or something?" She asks me.

"No! Why would you ask that!" I start to blush. She smirks at me. "Hey look we're here!" I yell trying to stop the awkward silence.

Mikasa, Eren, and I walk into the hospital and we go to Armin's room to see him dressed and in a wheelchair. He was reading his chart and he looked like he had been crying.

"(Y/n) I don't want to die!" He starts to cry. I hug him.

"You won't I promise."

After crying and a bunch of other stuff you roll Armin down to the limo and you all get situated.

"Where are we going? And who are they?" Armin asks.

"They are Kyoya and Tamaki and we are going to the beach." I answer.

We continue the drive to the beach and when we get there I put Armin in his beach wheelchair.

"We are going to my families beach house and we will have some time to change and unpack. After that we head down to the beach." Kyoya explains.

*~*~time skip~*~*

We head down to the beach and I set up the umbrella, towels and bench chairs. I put Armin on a chair and he reads a book.

I take off my sun dress to reveal my (f/c) one piece swimsuit. It matches Mikasa's red one piece swimsuit. Eren wore green swim trunks matching Armin's green swim trunks.

I put on a white floatie (or floaty) with pink flowers. I can swim but I just want to look cute. I walk over to everyone and they complement me.

"You're so cute, you remind me of Honey-senpai!" Tamaki yells while picking me up and spinning me.

"Honey and Mori will arrive soon, and we will begin introductions," Kyoya says.

"Help me!" I repeat over and over for five minutes straight until a tall dark haired boy pulls me out off Tamaki's grasp. He then put me back down and pat my head.