Chapter 4

Qris POV

So it's the next day and unfortunately I have to go to school .Im actually scared cause Hyerin probably kill me or something.I walk to school until I saw a man figure well a cute man actually."hey wassup!"he said ."fine I guess?"I look at him like I'm scared or something."don't worry I will try to protect you"he convinced me."okay whatever "I sigh."soo because of that I need to tell everyone that you're my girlfriend!"he smirks."mueoseulyo!!!!"(what?).i half shouted."yup you get what I mean!"he smile ."b-bu-but peopl-"Eun Woo cut me by putting his index finger on my mouth."Ok ok but I will still try to protect you JUST because you help me ok!"he said but it doesn't seem that sincere ."just shut up!"I half scream at him."ptfff whatever duckhead!"he laugh."I don't care OSTRICH!"I laugh."I always get you back so don't even try to burn me up!"I smirk cause he's now speechless.

We went to our class and yup I'm sitting beside the most annoying person ever!Urggh my thug life!But sometimes he makes my harteu beat real fast I mean crazy fast.IDK why?I forgot that our math teacher is absent cause she have family problems so the class are hella crazy .Eun Woo is getting famous every minute I mean the girls are squealing when they see him and give me death glare every time I'm with him!But I was so lucky to have my bestie Jaelin cause she helps me by shutting up the girls.Im so stress out and scared and my head is like all over the place cause I've been thinking what will Hyerin do to me!I felt dizzy I don't know why but my vision is getting blurry I try to get up but I always fall back ."Qris are you okay?"I heard Eun Woo ask me.When I was about to answer his question I tripped on top of him and before he could say anything I already black out.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eun Woo POV

I was just laughing with my friends when I saw Qris Suddenly fall down."are you okay?"I ask her."her face looks pale but she was okay this morning.When she about to say something she tripped and fall on top of me and before I could say anything her ayes starts to close .I was freak out so I carry her bridal style and quickly bring her to the nurse place.I was freakin worry and my harteu is beating like crazy .Its like I'm about to die.The nurse said that she have problems with her harteu .She said that she can't control her emotion .When she is stress or hurt she will faint and if it always happens she might need to go to the hospital.I think this is kinda stupid so I ask her again and she said only certain people have this problem."Are you her boyfriend?"the nurse ask me."yes I am!"I said to her."well you need to protect her or you need to make sure her emotions are stable "she said .i just nod."Well I think she's lucky cause she had a boyfriend like you"she smile at me and I smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qris POV

I wake up and I realise that I'm not at my bed but I was at the nurse place.The nurse saw me and she come to me and said"Hey you're awake .Well your boyfriend is waiting for you."I was shocked went she said that but I just let it off and ask her "what is my problem!"she said that I have emotions problems but she also said that she already tell Eun Woo and I was shocked went she said that Eun Woo said he will take care of me .How sweet.Then I call Eun Woo but when I was about to stand up I feel like I have no balance on myself and I fall but Eun Woo catch me ."Thanks"I said to him."well it looks like you can't even walk so I'm piggybacking you!"he said and smile."fine!"I agree just because I really can't walk right now.

____________________________________

Hey I'm back and I hope you like this chapter!make sure to comment, vote and follow [if you want to].

Annyung

Saranghaeyo

Go ma sseum ni da

#7 5 0

Next chapter 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻