Chapter 10

Thalia POV
Well he still don't remember me.I know I should do something but I'm scared that he will think I'm crazy or something cause he don't remember anything.He was just eating his food.How do I know? It is because he's bed is right next to me.He was just eating and I'm eating too.I dropped my bowl cause I hit it.Its not like I  purposely hit is ..Its just that my leg  hurts like hell and I'm so stress right know.Great the bowl drop on the floor and I have to stand so I can pick it up.I stand even though my legs hurt cause  I rather being hurt than feel sad.When I was about to pick the bowl , I tripped and my legs felt like it was about to broke.Even tho it's not going to.I fell.But,Eun Woo catch me.He was basically holding my waist so it is kinda awkward.

"I'm so so so so sorry"I apologise to him."nah it's ok .I don't want to watch you fall"he said and smirk.Oh he's cute But again he didn't remember me."I'm bored !"he said."let's go and watch a movie!"he said again."ok...but what movie?"I agree and ask ."SCARY movie!"he said .oh sh!t.no no no ."hell no not scary movie!"I said with fear."aww you're scared."he said and smirk again.WOW I can believe him."It ok if you're scared..I will always be there ok!"he said ."Fine!!!"I agree .When the movie started,a doll with this ugly /scary face come out I close my eyes and hug him."wow you are really that scared huh!"he said and smile.I kept on hugging him until the movie ends.When it ends I try to make him remember me so .."you and me are actually friends "I said to him."jinja?"he ask."Ne"I replied."do you have prove" he ask me."Ne..open your locket!"I said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Woo POV

I open the locket that she points at.The locket I'd familiar and I believe I give I to someone cause I have two of these.When I open it , I saw her picture in it ."why is your picture is in here?"I ask her cause I'm curious."it is because you put it there"she replies."ok but why I mean why I put your picture here and are you serious?"I ask bunch of questions."Ok if you don't remember me that much ..here"she hand me another locket."is this yours?"I ask her and she nodded.I open it and my picture was in there.I was shocked then I took the picture and turn it ..it says (VE Eun Woo .LOVE QRIS.MY SCAREDY CAT JAGI)I was shocked of course.Then I took her picture and turn it .It says(LO QRIS .LOVE EUN WOO.MY ANNOYING BOYFRIEND)when I saw it I put them together and it says (LOVE QRIS EUN WOO.)Then my head hurts .I kept on remembering someone.Its a girl .Her face is familiar and it was it was ...When I was about to remember I faint.

[30 minutes later]

I woke up but not that awake ..I heard someone sobbing and say something.It was Qris .She was sobbing but why .Then...

"Do you remember when you confess to me that you thought I was sleeping but I was not ..Your words are so sweet and I can't forget that.You probably did but I won't.You remember when you say I found out you are  annoying but cute,I find out you are rude but helpful and I found out that you are hard to get but easy to love..and and you said that if I have problems you will you will..."she said and sob .lThen she went to the bathroom and I saw she took something that was sharp.oh no.Then my head starts to hurt and it's like I remember someone.I also remember me saying those words but but.Oh no I think I remember her....WAIT QRIS!

________________________________

So how bout this chapter and I'm sorry if there's any mistake.Ok so what do you guys think will happen ..if you want to know Make sure to comment,vote and follow [if you want to]btw this story going to end soon..not that soon but ..u get what I mean ok..just try to understand.There will be also other story that I will make .A new one .soo keep that in mind.Im proud a bit (don't ask me why)I also don't know why 😋

Annyung 👋🏻

Saranghaeyo 💕

Go ma sseum ni da 🙏🏻

#770

💕👉🏻😊💩🔥😻📝😌😑🙂😋👋🏻🙏🏻👌🏻🍭👩🏻🙄😍🥋😴😢😂😅😜😏💡👇🏻🍕💓💗💖💘💝💞❣️💔🖤❤️💛💚💙💜💟💯✅🌐🆒🆙🎶🔜