Chapter 1

Qris POV

Urgh it's Friday and I have to go to school.Just Great.I wake up in the morning and do my morning routine and eat my breakfast then go to school.Just like always.

My life is a mess.Every day people want to bully me for some freakin reason.I walk to school like always and go to class.I was pretty early so I slept about 20 minutes.Then i open my eyes and there's many students talking,shouting and laughing like crazy.Why are they sooo loud.When it's 8.00 a.m ,The teacher come in and do her stuff.Then she said there will be a new student.Everybody was like

"Who is it?"
"Is it a He or she?"
"Is it a boy?"
"Is he cute?"
"OmG I can't wait to see him!"

They were expecting a boy.Then luckily for them it is a boy.Great.The teacher ask him to introduce himself."Annyeonghaseyo juneun Cha Eun-Woo imnida"he said.I can hear the girls squealing at the back.Oh My they are like monkeys .GOSHHH.Then the teacher ask him to seat beside me  cause there is an empty place beside me.If you are asking me why there's an empty place beside me.It is because no one want to seat beside me.My best friend Jaelin is sitting beside me but the other table.

The teacher ask me to raise my hand so I did.He just smirk at me.I believe many people saw that so the girls give me a death glare.WOW.I have no interest at boys so please get that.Its not that I hate them .Its just I rather be friends with them.

He come to me and sit beside me."What's your name?"he ask me."Qris"I simply said."Can I be your friend?"he ask ."Yeah whatever"I said with no interest."Okay then"I heard him said.Then our teacher come and blah blah blah.Im good with everyone.I mean I'm good with teachers and I have good grades so they said I'm a good student.But I think not cause I have problems in life.

[ recess time ]

It's recess and I went recess with my bestie Jaelin.
I was walking untill One of Hyerin slave hit my shoulder purposely.They like to bully me for some reasons.I fell then she laughed at me.My shoulder hurts .Then there this boy come to me and offered his hand. I hold his hand and get up.I look at him and it was Eun-Woo ."Thanks"I said."You're welcome!"he said while smiling at me."Is that The girl that hit you?"he point at Jaehun(The girls name)"yeah"I said while holding my shoulder cause it hurts so bad."Are you hurt?"he ask me ."yeah my shoulder hurts a little."I said."Let me bring you to the nurse."

[At the nurse place]

"It's not a big problem but you need to rest ok"the nurse tell me."okay"I answered.The nurse left and Eun-Woo is still there."you can get back to class"I tell him."can you help me ..just to replace the word thanks?"he ask."yeah sure"I agreed."can you be my fake girlfriend?"he ask.Omg what is he saying."why?"I ask ."it is because my father force me to date this girl but I don't like her!"he said."so...."I said."well again I don't like her and if I tell him that I already have a girlfriend than I think he won't force me anymore."he explains."okay.just for helping me"I said.

"But you need to act well so there's nothing suspicious ok."he said."Fine!"I said while rolling my eyes."so if I kiss you don't be shocked!"he said.I was sooooo shocked at that time."what?!"I ask."just don't be ok!"he said."whatever!"I said then  I sleep cause I have to rest.I noticed he's smiling so I smile too.IDk why.

__________________________________
So guys sorry if this chapter is weird but I will try my best to make this story good.By the way,I hope you vote,comment and follow {if you want}sorry for typing error and a lot more so ya bye 👋🏻

Saranghaeyo 💗

Go ma sseum ni da🙏

Annyung 👋

#700
_________________________________