Chapter 3

Qris POV

"Qris we need to go to the mall"he said to me."wae?"I ask."because I have to meet my what so ever girlfriend today I mean after this"he explains."so why do I need to go to the mall?"I ask again."it is because I want you to look more beautiful !"he said."ok fine let's go!"I said half shouting."ok hop in ."he said while open the door.Wow his car was pretty big ."wow you can actually drive "I said."of course I can who do you think I am?!"he said half shouting."ouh I thought you're just a dumb person."I said and smirk."yaahh I'm not dumb !"he said ."is there anything positive about me!"this time he was mad.so I tried to calm him down."well at first you are ugly but you're getting better every minute "I said while fake smiling.I can see him blush but I try to ignore it cause i also blush looking at him.

He drives to the mall and park his car."We're here!"he said smiling."let's go to that shop!"he was pointing at this store.The shop is very fancy.When we enter the store,"my i help you?"one of the workers ask."yes please can you make my girlfriend look like an angel even though she already looks like one!"he said kindly to the worker."aww you guys are so sweet"the worker said.When the worker walk away to take some dress,I smack his chest ."what was that!"I ask him with a really mad face."well it's true that you are pretty like an angel!"he said.My face kinda change and I blush a bit.He smile at me and pinch my cheeks."What was that for?"I ask him."to make you blush a little bit more!"he said while smirking.

When the worker came she show us three dresses.It was beautiful like omg.But I was amazed by the third dress.It was beautiful as ever.I went to the changing room and get changed.This is what I look like

It came with  a bracelet

It came with a bracelet.I literally look beautiful.When I walk out from the changing room,I saw Eun Woo's jaw drop.I smirk at he said that I look beautiful.Omg my harteu is beating like crazy.Whats wrong with me."follow me I need to do your hair"the worker said. I just follow I her.She's like a pro .She try to make my hair looks beautiful but casual.She is so good at doing it.She show me many pictures of hair design and I choose this picture.It looks cute tho.

After she done with my hair I walk to Eun Woo and both of our jaw drop cause he looks so handsome

After she done with my hair I walk to Eun Woo and both of our jaw drop cause he looks so handsome."Wow you look great and beautiful!"he said to me while smiling."you too!"I said to him and I suddenly giggles."wae?"he ask."are you going to close your mouth cause flies probably get in there!"I said and laughed.He is soo adorable and I can't denied that."urghh what ever lets go know!"he said and I know he tried to cover his embarrassment.What a man.When we arrived ,I saw a big fancy mansion."just act casually ok and don't say anything I mean say something so it's not to obvious"he said to me.I just nodded. Suddenly,he hold my wrist and bring me inside.when we enter the mansion I gasp cause I saw Hyerin there.Oh know don't say that Hyerin is the girl.

"Who is this Eun Woo!"a man said to him."father,this is my girlfriend!"he said to the man."what!I told you not to date anyone!"his father was actually mad."Father,I date her before you even said that I have to date this girl!"He said and I know he's lying cause I just met him today obviously."well do you love her !"he ask Eun Woo."I do and you can't stop that!" Eun Woo was serious.Then his father nearly slap him .I stop him."Sir,I'm sorry but I love your son since he was in another school.Do you ever fall in love.I think you have and I know you know what it feels like to leave someone you love!"I said to the man.Then his father leave."well well well who do we have here !"Hyerin suddenly spoke up."what do you want?"I ask her."Well you steel my boyfriend so let's see what do I want ....oh ok I want to......kill you!"she said then she nearly slap me when Eun Woo hold her wrist."If you hurt her or even lay a finger on her,I won't feel hesitate to kill you !"he shout at her.Then she run away crying.

___________________________________

So guys this chapter is kinda long cause the last chapter is really short so yup.And I hope you like this chapter and please comment,vote and follow [if you want to]

Annyung 👋

Saranghaeyo 💞

Go ma sseum ni da 🙏

#842

👋🏻