Chapter 6

Eun Woo POV

"What did you say to her !"yup I was mad."I didn't mean to say that !"he replied back."I ask what did you say to her !"now I'm like a mad person."I Only said tha-"before he could say anything Qris cut him off."you said that you hate me you said that you want me to die and the worst part is you said that you will leave happier if I didn't exist and you also said that being my boyfriend is like HELL!"she shouted and let it all out."Why did you said that to her!"I say feeling mad."it is because she-"again Qris cut him of "you were mad because I said that I'm your girlfriend in front of your OTHER FREAKIN GIRLFRIEND!"she said with a mad tone."What you cheated on her ..what are you man!"I said."I was desperate and I -"Qris cut him "desperate!Wait you know what ..I hope I never know you!"she said it .Wow."I'm sorry ok it happened along time ago "he say."how can I forget this if you ripped me into pieces!"she said and went upstairs."What are you man why are you that dumb to do that to her."I said to him and went upstairs leave him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~<~<<<<<~~<~~~~
Qris POV

I went upstairs and went to the bathroom.I saw a blade on the table and without hesitation I cut myself every second.I don't know what to do .I rather die than live like this.What has happened to I me please tell me.I can feel the pain and the blood rushing through my body but it can't defeat me cause my pain is is more worse.The I heard a knock on the door I don't know what with me but I rather die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Woo POV

I saw her went to the bathroom and I can hear her sobbing .I was worried so I knocked the door and she is still sobbing.When I opened the door I saw blood everywhere and she was holding a blade."holly crap what did you do !"I was shocked."You know ..I'm done with life so I think I should end it here"she said sobbing.I took the blade and carry her .I rush to the hospital and I can see her ayes is about to close.The nurse took her and bring her to a room number 142.I wait at the waiting area.

[30 minutes later]

The doctor came out of the room."what happened doctor is her heart okay!"I ask him."well her heart is okay but the cut that she make was pretty deep so she had to stay  for awhile until she is better!"he said."Are you her family member or .."he ask."I-Im his boyfriend "I said.Even though I'm not her real one.But I hope I will be.... one day."oh so what happened?"he ask."her ex and her had an argument and she had this emotion problems so she follow her emotions without hesitation."I said."Ouh..poor her.but why do you date her if you know she had problems "he ask .Then when I was about to answer my harteu tell me that I should go to her now.I leave the doctor and went to the room.She was sleeping.Well she was beautiful that I thought.She does look like an angel to me.Then..