Chapter 12

Qris POV
I wake up in the morning and I went to Eun Woo's room.I sleep at the couch even though it hurts my back.I don't want to make Eun Woo be worried about me .When I was at his room ,he was sleeping.I can't quit staring at him he is just so adorable."If you want to stare at me that much than just sleep beside me"he said and I am so shook.You know I blush a little but luckily he didn't see it cause I turn around."come here"he said so I sat on the bed."mueoseulyo?"I ask him."Ani..it's just erm make sure to be careful ok"he said to me ."oh are you scared that your father will try to hurt me?"I ask."Ne"he answered with a worried tone."it's ok if he hurt me the one that hurts is me not you"I said to him."I know but if you are hurt I'm hurt too"he said ."I'm bored ..let's go somewhere?"I said."eodiyo?"he ask me."ice cream shop!!!"I said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Woo POV

"Ice cream shop!!!"she said and smile happily.Im soo happy seeing her smile.It makes my day actually.I agree to her and we get ready .Then,we go to the ice cream shop.Yeayyyy ice cream .Im excited to Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qris POV

So ya I ask him to go to the ice cream shop just because it is holiday and the ice cream shop have this like free ice cream for holiday thingy so yup.I got free vanilla and strawberry ice cream while he has cream and cookies ice cream.We walk at the park while eating our ice cream.Then, my foot hit the rock and it bleed a bit but he didn't see it so I just ignored it.After 5 minutes my feet hurts because I hit the rock and I can see the blood on my shoes."urm can we seat down first?"I ask him."yeah sure why not"he said and smile.i turn around and take off my shoes and god dammit there's blood everywhere on my foot.I try to wipe it of and luckily it works .I touch the place that was hurt and "aw aw aw "I said half shouting and he look at me and"what happen why is your leg is like that?"he ask me."I hit the rock when we walk just now"I said ."aish this girl!"he said then he hold my feet and clean it for me .

I was walking with him until I bump onto someone and it was a girl..WAIT..No!

~~~~<<<<<<~~~~~~~~<~~~~~_<<~<_<<<<<
Oh my what do you think will happen .If you want to know Make sure to comment,vote and follow [if you want to]💕

Annyung 💕

Saranghaeyo 💙

Gahamsamnida 🙏🏻

#470