Chapter 15

Qris POV

Yeay it's the next day means it is Hyerin wedding dayyyy!Wo hoooo!I am so freakin excited.I wake Eun Woo up and surprisingly he wake up.Ok a good start.Then I change to my dress and put on the jewellery and shoes and perfume and makeups.I follow this picture to do my hair.

I follow this picture to do my hair

this is NOT me .Its just the picture that I will follow to do my hair.Thats all.After ,I help my bunny to wear the bow and stuff cause he literally can't do anything.Then,we get in Eun Woo's car and go to the wedding.

[at the wedding ceremony]

We arrived and I quickly went to Hyerin room cause she ask me for help cause I'm her bridesmaid duh.She was just sitting on a chair and the makeup artist is doing her makeup."Qris your here !"she hug me ."Yeah I told I will help you !"I say and smile."Qris I'm nervous!"she said and her hand is like she was about to die."nah it's ok 👌🏻 you already look like an angel!"I say and she smile."oh no it's already 12 p.m !"she said."ok ok calm down and get up cause it's time !"I say and we giggle cause I'm nervous to.

Skip wedding *

Wow the wedding is so Romantic and I wish my wedding will be like that soon.I was in the car and Eun Woo is driving.I realised we're not going home but we're going to the cake shop!Oh My I've been craving for cakes! Yum yum yum!"what are we doing here?"I ask him."I know you've been craving for cakes"he said to me and I was so excited.He park the car and I quickly open the door and went inside the shop!Everybody were looking at me cause I'm wearing a dress but I don't care cause I want cakes!"urm Miss are you miss Qris?"the worker ask me ."well yes"I answered."oh ok here's your cake!"she said to me and hand me a small cake .On top of the cake there was this beautiful small box but I can't see it that much cause the cake was in a box.

I went to the car and"let's eat at the park"Eun Woo said."you mean like a picnic?"I ask."Ne"he replied."but it's 7 o'clock "I said."it's ok!"he replied back.Then I nodded and we went to the park.

There were nobody there.But I saw candles everywhere.And it looks like a heart shape.Eun Woo offer his hand and I of course hold it .I walk until he stop me.We was in the middle of the harteu shape ."open the box"he said to me ."you mean the small box?"I ask and he nodded.i open it and it was a. RING 💍

It was soo beautiful

It was soo beautiful.I look at the cake cause I want to eat it . I saw the word"will you marry me?"written on top of the cake.I look up at Eun Woo and "will you ?"he ask me I nodded and hug him really tight like he's leaving me.He then give me a locket that says"I'll love you forever.I'll like you for always.As long as I'm living,my baby you'll be."ok that word was so sweet and I open the locket and our picture was in it ."what about this locket?"I ask him cause he give me this locket too."you can wear both of them If you want to "he said to me .
I suddenly giggles."what?"Eun Woo ask."you know what"I said to him."what?"he said it again."I just want to say thank you"I said and smile."Why?"he ask me ."I think...."I said."you think what?"he ask."I think that My love is my fake Boyfriend ."

_______________________________
So guys this is the last chapter and I hope you guys like it and if you do make sure to comment,vote and follow [if you want to]
I already have a new story and I will tell you guys the title on the next chapter.THANK YOU!!

Annyung 👋🏻

Saranghaeyo 💕

Go ma wo🙏🏻

Thank YOU 😊

#700