Chapter 2

Qris POV
I wake up and I hear the bell so I think school is over .I still see Eun-Woo standing there ."Are you going to stand there until the world ends !"I said to him."Why I cannot wait here?"he ask."Why are you waiting for me?"l ask back."Well I can't leave my girlfriend alone so ya that's why."he said."oh gees I forgot that I was you fake freakin girlfriend!"I said."well actually do you like me or like do you think I'm cute or anything?"he ask."nah you're ugly." I tease him even though he is kinda good looking.hehe."so you think you are soo pretty well I don't think so?"he said while laughing."solid burnnnn!!"he said while laughing."well I know I'm not pretty but I know that I'm better than you CHA EUN-WOO!"I said while smirking."haha solid burn RETURN!"i said to him while laughing really hard.
"Whatever!"he said like a mad 5 year old boy.

[at the cafeteria]
Qris POV
So I went to the cafeteria cause I'm freakin hungry so yeh.I went there which Eun-woo cause he wants to follow me.weird.I saw Jaelin so I wave at her and she's just smiling and I can hear she's teasing me because Eun-Woo is walking next to me.WOW JUST WONDERFULL.And she walk to Eun-Woo and look at him from bottom to top.She's just checking whether he's good or not for me ."Sooo do you play games like GAMES!"she ask."yah I guess."he said."high five!"She said.When he's about high five her she said "haha tooooooo slow and dumb!"she while laughing.i laugh."hah classic Jaelin real classic"I said .

___________________________________

Sorry I have no idea and time so make sure to comment,vote and follow [if you want to]

Annyung

Saranghaeyo

Go ma sseum ni da

#320