Chapter 9 (breakdown)

Qris POV
I was about to take my purse when I hear a honking sound.A car nearly crash on me .But Eun Woo push me and make me fell on the ground.He was bleeding and there's wounds everywhere."Eun Woo please don't leave me please please I beg you please !"I said to him.He slowly close his eyes and his actions makes me breakdown.

When I open my eyes ,I realise I'm at a hospital bed.Beside me was a boy ..a familiar wai-wait "Eun Woo -ahhh!"I was about to scream his name when my feet suddenly hurts.I was in pain so I lay down at my bed.The doctor came ."Oh Ms.Qris you're awake!urm is your leg alright?"he ask me I shook my head cause it hurts like hell."oh urm Miss your leg was twisted so you have to rest a lot"he said."wait can I walk?"I ask him."yes you can but you have to walk slowly or not you will fall"he said."and I believe he is your boyfriend cause they said that he push you to save your life"he ask."yes "I said .My tears were about to fall ."if he is your boyfriend..I'm sorry to say but he had this bad injury at his head ..so he probably can't remember you"he said and on that time my heart were about to break into small pieces!

"He can't remember me at all!"I ask the doctor."yes he can but it will take some time but if you have something to make him remember you back ,he will probably remember you again"he said.I was glad to hear that.I turn and I can see him sleep like an angel .He safe my life and I hope I can save his one day.

[20 minutes]

He's awake and I'm happy but I know he won't remember me so I try to hold my tears from falling and try to act casual like this is my first time see him.I will also show him things like the locket that he gave me.It make me sad cause there's a picture of him there .Well he had the locket too.His locket had a picture of me ."Urm hello "I heard someone talking."I'm sorry what again?"I ask ."well can I know your name ?"he ask me.Im said cause he doesn't even remember my freakin name!"well my name is Qris!"I replied back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eun Woo POV

Wait did she just say that her name was Qris.That name was familiar I mean very familiar."What Is your name again ?"I ask her ."my name is Qris why?"she said to me.I think I know her but where?"I think I know you ?"i say to her."You do but it's impossible"she said."wae?"I ask."because you didn't remember me CHA EUN WOO !"she replied.When she says my name like that, my head hurts I mean it's like I remember something about Her saying my name just like that.I remember someone says"I love you too CHA EUN WOO"wait what is this.

__________________________________
Oh no he lost his memory gosh dangit!i hope you like this chapter and I try to end this story as quick as I can cause ..hehe you will know when this story ends.But make sure to comment,vote and follow [if you want to]

Annyung 👋🏻

Saranghaeyo 💕

Go ma sseum ni da🙏🏻

Bye bye bye 👋🏻

#580 😜