Chapter 11

Qris POV
I was stress out and I can't think of anything cause he doesn't remember me and and urgh .Yes I was planning to kill myself again cause I think it's better than being sad.Again I can't control my emotion and I just do what ever I think I suppose to do .Thats my problem.I took the knife that was on the table.I ask for it.I ran to the bathroom.I was just crying and do scars on my hand with the knife.I can feel the blood all over my body and I think is time for me to end my life here and right now.

Author POV

She was ready I mean ready for killing her self .She hold the knife and place it on her heart.She close her eyes and ready to end her life.When she was trying to stabbed her self,Eun Woo hold her hand ..

Qris POV

"Are you crazy !Why do you want to do this again !"he said to me .Wait did he just say again."what do you mean again?"I ask him."you think I forget .The day that I confess to you is the day you cut yourself right!"he said."you remember!"I say ."like I told you if you have problems I will always protect you"he said and hug me really tight."I'm sorry I didn't mean to forget you it's just I will do anything to protect you and I also didn't mean to break you heart..I-I -I'm sorry jagi and I will never make mistakes again "he said to me and yup he was crying."now who is the scaredy cat"I said to him and he smack my head."Yaahhh "I said to him."I'm serious ok "he said to me and pout ."yeah your still the hunny bunny that I know !"I said to him and smile ."wait you did cut yourself don't you!"ok he seems mad."yeah sorry"I said to him and apologise."ok let's go to the doctor and promise me you won't do this again!"he said with a serious tone."fine but let's go to the doctor fast before I loose more blood !"I said to him and he realised that his shirt was covered in blood."Yah why you cut your self many times..does it hurt?"he ask me ."aish you stupid boy of course it hurts and let's go and please stop talking before I died here!"I said half shouting.he quickly get up and carry bridal style.He bring me to the doctor and he lay me on the bed.

The doctor do his stuff and put bandage all over my hands cause I cut my hands the most .Luckily I was a left handed so I still can write .after we're done the doctor tell us that we can go home and we did .We went home.

[At Eun Woo's house]

"Omo what happened to you Unnie!"San ha ask me ."seriously you call me unnie?"I said to him with a serious tone."hehe sorry!"he apologise.I can see moon bin stare at me and he came to me ."sorry ok and I'm not asking for more it's just I'm sorry and I hope you will forgive me .Its ok if you want to hate me just please forgive me"he said and I can feel that it is sincere so yes I did forgive him.He just smile and went to the kitchen."Dad stop it and you can't change it so stop it..if you hurt her dad I will kill you ..I WONT MARRY HYERIN GET IT!"I heard Eun Woo shouted through the phone.Oh no is his dad going to hurt me ...

__________________________________

Yeayyy he got his memory back guys.Soo do you guys like this chapter.And if you like it make sure to comment ,vote and follow [if you want to ]and I will update another chapter probably today cause I have no school for like a week so I can update more chapters and publish other story.This story will probably end and chapter 15 so ya.

Make sure to follow them to :
mellyazman
LavinAnn
its_aaisyhah

Annyung 💕

Saranghaeyo 💙

Gahamsamnida🙏🏻
#701