Chapter 1

*Ring Ring*

I look at my phone and Tessa comes up.

"I wonder what she wants" I think to myself and hit "accept".

"Hey, sav, you busy tonight?"

"No, what's up" I ask her

"I'm throwing a party. Come by, there's someone I want you to meet". She says with excitement basically ringing through the phone.

I think about it for a few seconds and then tell her I'll be there

After I hang up I look up "strip that down" on youtube. Once it starts playing I get up and change into a white velvet body con dress that is quite short but seeing as I haven't done laundry in a while, I put on the dress. Then I walk to the vanity and do my makeup and straighten my curls. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I felt like wearing my hair straight today.

I quickly loose track of time due to me singing along to 5sos.

Once I straighten the last strand of hair, I slip on my black heels and look at the time.

9:02.

Shit! I took too long

I order an uber to the team 10 house and during the drive, I can't help but to think about Jake and how badly things ended between him and I.

"This is it" the uber driver states.

I get out and begin texting Tessa.

Me: Im here. Where are you?

Tessa: In the living room, there's not many at the party yet, you'll find me.

I shove my phone in my side bag and walk to the door, making my way around fans that were standing at the gate. As I pass, one girl asks why so many people are going inside.

There's a party. I reply and smile.

Once I get inside I see is Jake. He's wearing a blue shirt and white bottoms. I pry my eyes off trying to prevent myself from crying. Clearly, I he has like some sort of super power and can feel someone staring at him because he slowly looks around and then his eyes meet mine.

I can feel my face heating up. He takes a sip from his red solo cup, glares at me, and angrily shoves his way through people towards the backyard. Just as Jake disappears from sight, Tessa runs up to me and hugs me.

"Ugh you're finally here!" she squeals.
...
"Alright sav, thats enough for tonight" Tessa says and rips my cup of vodka away from me.

"But that was only my 3rd cup" I whine.

"Trust me, its for your best" she says while helping me sit on one of the chairs.

"I'll be right back, don't move" she says and smiles.

After a couple seconds, I see someone that catches my attention.

He has blonde hair that's neatly yet messily up. He's wearing a black hoodie, black ripped jeans and white yeezys. Somehow, i manage to get up and walk to him. I'm doing great at keeping my balance but last minute I trip.

"Dumbass" I think to myself

Luckily someone caught me. If not, I would've fallen face first.

I begin to say thanks but then I look up to see the most gorgeous blue eyes. They're the most captivating eyes ever and I find myself looking down at his lips. They're so pink. They look soft and round.

"Wow, gorgeous, you're a little drunk aren't you" the guy says as im in his arms.

"You're reallyyyyy hot, you know" I slur

"Alright, lets take you upstairs" he says and smiles at me

"Wow you get to the point real quick" I slur and poke his nose.

He just laughs and puts my arm over his shoulder and his arm on my waist.

After tripping over a couple stairs and opening a closing several room doors, we finally enter one and the guy shuts the door behind us. He takes me to the bed and lays me on it.

I quickly sit up and pull im on top of me.

"I want you" I slur.

"As much as I would like that, youre intoxicated." He says and lifts himself off of me.

I plop back down on the bed begin to look around and I hear the door open. I look up and see the guy about to walk out.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To my bed" he says

"Please don't leave me, come lay with me" I say in a soft but sad tone.

He gives me a small smile, shuts the door and walks to the bed. 

Once he lays next to me, I continue looking around the room. This room looks oddly familiar. After a couple seconds, it hits me.

I'm in Jake's room.

"I cant- " I begin to say but my tired eyes begin to shut. I want to get up and walk out of the room before jake sees me but my body moves closer to the blonde guy. The last thing I feel is his arm wrap around me and I doze off.

...

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. Make sure to vote and comment, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue.

Xoxo
- ahely