Chapter 42

*Emilio's pov* "If you loved me you wouldn't have lied to me about something so big" I tell her and walk out of her apartment and slamming the door behind me. *Ring Ring* I feel my phone vibrating and I answer, "what!" I say. "Yikes Emi, calm down." Ivan tells me over the phone. "Sorry, I just found out Tessa lied about the whole being pregnant thing" I say. "We need to talk about that, but first I need to ask you something. " he tells me and I ask what it is. "I need to do something, but it involves me going to Spain next week" he tells me. I stop walking and take a deep breath, with everything going on I just need a quick break. I put the phone next to my ear again, "y/n's birthday is next week" I tell him. "I know...we're just going to have to miss it-" he tells me and I immediately interrupt him. "Y/n is really important to me and this will be the first birthday I'll be with her...well once i explain things. So if you want to go to Spain you're going to have to go alone" I tell him. "I guess so" he says and hangs up. "I feel bad that I'm not going to see my family in Spain but I plan to be with y/n for a long time so I have to make sacrifices" I think to myself as I head back to the house. *y/n's pov* I'm laying on my bed while watching a movie and then someone knocks my door. "Come in" i yell out. I look at the door and Emilio comes in. 

  *y/n's pov* we look at each other and then we both say "i need to tell you something" at the same time. I laugh and he sits on my bed right where my legs are. "You first" he tells me. "No, you say what you need to say" I tell him. "Tessa isn't pregnant, she never was" he tells me and I sit for a bit trying to understand what he just said. I sit up and lean close to him. "I'm so glad to hear that, not that I wouldn't want you to be a dad, but-" I begin to say but he pushes me onto the bed. He lands on top of me gently and has one hand on the back of my head which prevented me from hurting my head when he pushed me onto the bed and the other a bit underneath my shirt holding my waist so that my landing on the bed was painless. We are a bit of an awkward position so pushes my legs apart with his so that he is in between mine and looks at me. "Im glad too" he says and kisses me gently. I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer and just as I'm about to go for another kiss he gets up. I sit up quickly. "That will have to wait until your birthday" he says and walks out of my room. (4 days before y/n's birthday) *still y/n's pov* Kade, Ivan, and I go for a food run and while we're driving back home Kade asks if we could stop by the mall so we drive to the mall and he gets off the van. "I'll be back in less than an hour" he says and shuts the van door. I'm in the passenger's seat and Ivan is in the driver's seat. We sit in silence for a bit and then he clears his throat. "Y/n, I need to tell you something." He says.

  "what is it?" I ask him. "I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow" he says. I quickly turn towards him. "What?? Why?? Is something wrong with your family is Spain?" I ask. He chuckles. "No, nothing's wrong with my family, but there is something I need to fix." He tells me. I give him a look that shows him that I'm confused. "Well...what is it?" I ask. "I need to get Jay back, ever since you and I slept together I realized that I'm still thinking about Jay no matter what. I don't want you to think that what happened between us didn't mean anything to me and that everything I said and did was all an act, because it wasn't. I truly did fall in love with you, but I realized that you don't love me. At least not in the way I wanted you to. Then once I realized that, I contacted Jay to see how she was and I realized that I was an idiot to leave her and I shouldn't have so I want to get her back." He tells me. At this point I realize my mouth is open and I quickly close it. "Wow, Ivan...I'm so sorry I out you through that" I tell him and flop on the car seat. "No no, this is not your fault-" he begins to say but I interrupt him. "YES IT IS IVAN! If I would have just been clear to you that I love Emilio then you would've been with Jay a long time ago...you would've been with someone who deserves all the love you have to give. So don't worry about missing my birthday, go get the girl who has been waiting for you all this time" I tell him and he smiles at me and then hugs me tightly. The van door opens and I hear someone say "what did I miss?"