Chapter 20

(Still Erika's POV) I drive to the nearest store and pick up a pregnancy test. Once I arrive at the team 10 house I immediately head to y/n's room. I open her room door. "Erika! What are you doing in here? Don't you know how to knock!?" She yells out at me. "Be quiet, what I'm about to ask you is serious and I want you to tell me the truth" I tell her as I get closer. "Are you pregnant with Emilio's baby?" I ask. She looks taken back and looks down. "I don't know" she says. I hand her the pregnancy test and tell her to take it. "You being pregnant would ruin your career and the twins in being in team 10. You better hope you're not pregnant" I tell her as I'm about to walk out. "How could a baby ruin us being in team 10!" She asks with an angry tone. "How do you think Jake will react to this?!? Huh! Do you really think a baby in team 10 would work out? This is all about business, if Jake doesn't like the idea it doesn't go through. You are Jake's ex and the one he wants and if he find out Emilio got you pregnant he will want both of you out!" I snap back. Y/n begins to cry and I for some reason feel terrible for how I screamed at her. "Look y/n, if you are pregnant I'll try to help you but you'll never know if you don't take the test" I tell her. *Y/n's POV* "you're right" I tell Erika. I take two tests and we wait. I'm pacing back and forth waiting for the results and then I hear an alarm go off. "Five minutes are up" Erika says and then looks at the tests that are on a table across the room. As I walk to the table to see the results my heart is pounding. I pick up the tests and I look down and see...