Chapter 22

"What's wrong?" I ask him. "Let me see the other test. One isn't always reliable" he tells me while extending his hand out. I hand him the second one and he looks down and quickly after he slams the test on the ground, breaking it. "What's the matter with you?!" I yell out. "I'm sorry, its just at first I was so against the thought of you being pregnant but later I changed my mind." He says and gets closer to me. He grabs my hand and holds them in his. "After thinking about it, I got excited, the thought of you being pregnant with our baby made me happy. I know we're young, (authors note📝: y/n is 23 and emi is 24 in this story) but we've got the money to support a kid. I don't know I just felt like we could do it. Y/n it made me so happy to think that YOU would be the one to give me my first child because I love you." He tells me and I'm taken aback. I realize he just told me that he loves me for the first time. "I love you too" I tell him and he smiles and hugs me. "But at this moment I don't think I'm ready to be a mom, I'm just 23. But in the future, i promise when we're both a little older, we can try having a baby. All I ask is that you give me time" I tell him. "I would wait decades for you" he says and then kisses me. "I need to talk to Erika" I tell him. "Yea, I'll tell her you need to talk to her" he tells me and then leaves. Shortly after Erika comes in. "I'm not pregnant!!" I tell her excitedly. She runs and hugs me. "I'm so glad, it's just not the right time right now" she tells me. "Well, Jake wanted me to tell you that we're going to have a photoshoot at the beach tomorrow so make sure to wear something cute" she tells me and leaves.