chapter ten

Ok so I have nothing to say... But thanks for reading... ENJOY :) 

Harry's POV: I cold feel myself coming out of a deep sleep as I tossed and turned in my bed. I didn't want to admit to myself that I was awake otherwise I would have to come to terms with last nights catastrophe. I threw my body to the other side of the bed but was stopped in my tracks by what felt like a brick wall. What? Michaela was suppose to be staying at her mum's last night and then she would go straight to work. So who the fuck was in my bed. I peeled open my left eye. But shut it instantly when the searing light hit my retina. Wow I forgot the hangover you got when you drank whiskey. I took a deep breath preparing myself for another look. But ended up nearly coughing up a lung gaging at the smell.  Without even looking I knew who was beside me. The only person who could ever release a smell like that from their body; Niall. I launched myself out of bed and headed straight towards the hallw... I plummeted to the floor. "SHIT" what the fuck had I tripped over? I peeled myself of the floor and yanked my self up. "Shit, oh my god Harry are you ok?" Michaela came rushing over to me. What was she doing here? "Erm yeah. What are you doing here?  I didn't even see the." the suit cases ? What whose where they I mean. "Are you going on Holiday?" I chocked out. I mean why wouldn't she tell me. But how long was she going for there were four suit cases. "A really long holiday?" Michaela's whole body declined at the words. I opened my mouth. But nothing came out. "Harr.." Her beautiful eyes fell into a pit of apologies. What was happening. "Harry, I'm not going on holiday." She murmured her eyes getting even more distant and yet apologetic. So what was she was doing then. "Well, you could call it a permanent holiday." she tried to smile but it just ended up showing how much this was hurting her. But why the hurt I just don't understand. My heart nearly burst out of my chest when the realisation hit me.

"Mich please don't"  I coughed out just before a lump in my throat anchored itself in place. She was leaving. She was breaking up with. "Please just let me try and fix it. I will do anything." Michaela's stepped forward and placed her hand on my cheek rubbing her hand side to side. She always did this when I had to leave. Who knew that she would be the one leaving. 

"There you go again blaming yourself whenever something goes wrong. Always undermining yourself. I thought we made a promise to each other. A promise that we would have more confidence in ourselves, as no matter what you will always believe in each other."  How could she still want me to keep that promise she was leaving. I mean she can't believe in me that much.

"That doesn't count anymore M, not know that your leaving. I mean must of done something wrong otherwise you'd be staying. I thought you loved me."  Just the words made my heart break. Of course I knew that she loved me . That was the one thing in the entire world that I couldn't doubt. But then why was she leaving me ?  

"Harry, I can tell by your face that you didn't mean that. I love you more and more everyday. But sometimes it's just not enough." Michaela's hand dropped from my face back to her side. As soon as her finger tips eased away from my face. I knew there was no stopping her from going. I knew how much she loved me. Therefore I knew how much this was killing her to leave. But I just wanted to know why. Why after everything why now. 

"Mich, please can you just do one more thing for me? " I did feel bad as I knew that she would never deny me anything even if she was leaving me . I know that she would try and make me happy before she left. 

"Anything" she replied with the most sincere voice I'd ever heard.

"Please Just tell me why. What did I do?"  her face creased up with a thousand lines. I could tell she was trying to depict through her thought to try and find the easiest way to tell me but still be truthful.