「four」

Ah, finally.

The boat came to a stop and Lele woke up from her sleep. She rose her head up from off the window, only to turn her head and see that the guy next to her was gone. She forgot his name. She quickly stood up, picking up her luggages which were under her chair and she skimmed the area, seeing tons of heads moving about but no familiar blue eyes- they were one thing she remembered about him. Maybe even one thing she admired about him.

She squeezed through the crowds, walking towards the exist, hoping that she meet the boy. She wondered if he left her there for spite.

Her legs moved faster than her thoughts. She even knocked down a little girl without apologizing. The wheels of her suitcases rolled over people feet but still not even a single 'sorry' escaped her mouth.

She was out the boat, stepping on the little island of Hawaii. She was surrounded by tall coconut trees and empty roads. The area looked pleasing to tourists but from a distance, as she looked up in the sky, she could see that rain was coming her way. The clouds darkened the sky and she was upset. That boy was nowhere to be found and now, she was going to be soaked.

It was a tour so she had to follow where everyone was going, hoping she found that guy that fell on her and started talking to her. Lele was already behind everyone and she struggled with her suitcases as she ran quickly towards the people, only to smash her lips into soft ones.

She fell on the floor again. Someone was on top of her again and she met the same pair of blue eyes again. Suddenly, the name came back to her.

"Juanpa!" She yelled pushing him off.

"Lele! Again?!" He cried.

"You disgust me!"

"You were the one that ran into me and kissed me!"

"You were not looking where you were going!"

"So I'm wrong?!" I pointed to himself. He looked upset. Lele froze and silence overcame her. She noticed that the crowd in front her was watching and she felt stupid.

"Juanpa, I'm sorry," she softly said. Juanpa smiled and he grabbed Lele's hand, walking off with her.