「seven」

Shout out to:
happydogs23 and marshm4llowfluff
For being very supportive on my book :) Go follow them!

Lele remained in Forida with her parents for vacation.

Juanpa visited some family and friends in California.

They were both a far distance apart but Lele promised herself that she will meet him before the month of July have gone. She had to and she was glad she had his number.

Lele lay in bed, staring up at the white ceiling of room, ignoring the whistling of the kettle from downstairs in the kitchen. She wanted to call Juanpa now but what if her parents burst in her room while she was talking to him.

She wanted to tell them that she met the cute Mexican boy but since she was under her parent's roof, she was not allowed to text or call any boy unless they allowed her to. However, when it comes to love, people can do the craziest things.

She pulled out her phone from out her jeans pocket and searched Juanpa's number through the contacts.

☆♡Juanpa♡☆- the contact said and she quickly called it, listening to the phone ring by her ears. She hurriedly got up and dashed across the room, locking the doors and the soft, calm voice of Juanpa sounded.

"Lele?"

"Juanpa I miss you," she whispered.

"It's only been two days,"

"Exactly." Lele got on a plane and off. Traveled for hours to get back to Florida and Juanpa did the same. "So where are you right now?"

"In my bed,"

"I woke you up?!" She gasped softly.

"Well, yes. But thank God you did cause I had to go make some groceries,"

"Well. That's good. You make all the groceries?"

"Not all. I just offer to help my mom."

"Oh you're a mommy's boy!" She squeeled. Juanpa laughed and replied with a soft 'yes' and suddenly, Lele heard a faint knock on her wooden door. She lowered her voice even softer.

"Oh. I gotta go! Love you!" She said. The words came out smoother than she thought and Juanpa responded.

"Love you too, Lele."