IV. Rewind

A/N I'm really sorry about the last part at the end Percy spoke. THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!! PLEASE FROM GIVE ME!!!!!! *coughs* but I have a cover-up... anything percy thinks or signs will be in these '......'
-------------------•------------------------
I glared. 'What the hell do they want?'  I thought.
" we saw what happened, to you, how the gods..." Chaos didn't continue, he knew I got the idea. "Anyway," Order continued, "we want you to join the Vojska." she handed me a notebook and pen. 'What is it?' I wrote, and showed to them.
"It's the army for our planet" 
'No'  i showed them it.
"WHAT?! How- why would you refuse?!" they said said loudly at the same time. I Covered my ears at the sound, it wasn't that it was that loud its just my ears have become pretty sensitive to makeup for my lack of sound, same for my eyes.
'Oh, I don't know maybe it's the fact that, I've already have been in two wars and might have a slight case of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), I'm sensitive to loud noises such as bombs, You kidnapped Me! Instead of asking me when you saw me. And...' i didn't write anymore, I couldn't i was too sad it was to hard.  Memories of them were coming up in my mind.

Worthless!

Why would I ever date you?

YOU'RE A MONSTER GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

I fell to the floor clutching my head. This was too much , the voices they hurt. Why would anyone ever want a monster defending them. They were all right I was a monster, I shouldn't have these powers, hell I shouldn't be alive. I would be lying if I said I was fine. Because I wasn't, I was broken.

I noticed my face was wet, I brought a hand up to my face. Turns out I was crying, I tried to laugh at myself... only to gag in pain.
I felt warm arms embrace me from behind. "Please, don't try to speak, you'll only make it worse." Order pleaded. I sighed and nodded in defeat. "Thank you, now please come with us, you don't have to go in the army." she said quickly, " but please come with us, to Lazardia, its a planet where no one knows you," she paused, " You can start all over new name, new life, new age, new power, new everything. Just please come with us we don't want you to suffer anymore..." I thought it over. I had nothing to live for, I mean I didn't want to die exactly..I more just didn't want to exist or start over. This seemed like the best option, plus I didn't have to fight in any wars.
I nodded my head in agreement. Chaos then opened up a portal that would lead to my new home and new life, Planet Lazardia, Home of the creators of the Universe and origin of all species.

<(0)>

(3rd person POV)
In The Big House a weekly meeting was going on, on the recent disappearance of a said "murderer."
"We have no leads what so ever! Honestly i don't care if we look for him we should be glad Prissy is gone, we're not in danger so there's no point."

"Yes! There is a point Clarise, he's a murderer, he was able to kill four demigods with just his Voice! Everyone is in danger demigod or not." Annabeth pointed out.

"He can't speak anymore." Clarise shot back.

"So, he could still kill in many ways, even if Poseidon disowned him, he would still find a way to. Percy is not the kind to break, he will come back and get revenge on all of us!" Annabeth was wrong though, Percy did break, he would not come back for revenge, he, after all, thought they were right.

"I don't think Percy will come back for revenge." a voice broke the silence. People looked over to the voice in shock.
"Oh? And why do you think that RED?" Connor stoll asked Rachel, the holder of the Spirit of Delphi.
"Well, that's because-" Rachel doubled over green smoke emitting out of her mouth.
The Oracle of Delphi was sat down in a chair, while Annabeth grabbed a pen to write down the upcoming Prophecy.

"The lost one leaves, never to be seen,
All the while, breaks into pieces
Takes their leave they do, only to come back to the forsaken place anew,
To which they were abandoned, then taken by the skies
For a new threat arises,
Fate balances on the one tortured by their families."

The new prophecy has arrived, and it seemed like a dangerous one.
---------------------------•-----------------
A/N ok, so I've been debating for a while on whether or not Percy will have wings. Please tell me which you would like. Yes wings or no wings. Thank you!