V. Tears

The Oracle of Delphi was sat down in a chair, while Annabeth grabbed a pen to write down the upcoming Prophecy.

"The lost one leaves, never to be seen,
All the while, breaks into pieces
Takes their leave they do, only to come back to the forsaken place anew,
To which they were abandoned, then taken by the skies
For a new threat arises,
Fate balances on the one tortured by their families."

Percy woke up in a cold sweat.

'What day was it again? Where am I?' Percy thought. 'Oh, right. Today is when Chaos and Order introduce me to the army...' This was his second day on this planet, the day before was spent touring the castle and being introduced to the staff here.

Percy was pulled out of his thoughts by a knock on the door of the room in which he now occupies.
"Lord Perseus?" the door opens slowly and in comes one of the staff. "Oh good you are up, Lord Order sent me to wake you up and remind you that your introduction is in an hour." Percy nods in understanding. " Also to bring you these," he hands Percy what he assumes is the clothing he is supposed to be wearing to the Introduction.
Percy nods. The Staff takes his leave saying he'll wait outside the door and when he is ready he will lead him to where the Introduction is taking place.
Percy sighs before swinging his legs over the side and getting out of bed.
<(0)>
Percy looked in the mirror. He was wearing all black and purple. His attire was definitely different from what he would normally wear, a dark purple dress shirt along with black khakis and a black cloak that bore a hood and had intricate purple designs imprinted onto it. Then again, this was a different planet, there would be differences in the way people did things.
Percy figured the hood was there for a reason so before heading out, he pulled it up so it shadowed his face and walked out the door, and just like he said, there hes was waiting for him.
"Shall we go, Lord Perseus?" Percy nodded, blushing a little still not used to being called 'Lord' or 'Perseus.'
They walked in silence,giving Percy more time to think. He wasn't sure what to think about this whole situation or how the army would react. You see, Chaos and Order took pity on his whole situation and decided that they would take it upon themselves to personally adopt him. This was the main reason for this "Introduction," that, and to let the army know that he might join someday (which he hopes he won't), but for now, he was just the son of Order and Chaos, The Creators of The Universe.
"-cy, -rcy, Percy!" Percy jumped, he had not realized that they had reached their destination. He looked down blushing before looking up.
"It's fine," Order says, "come, it's almost time." Percy takes a deep breath and nods. "Alright, let's begin shall we?" Chaos says, not really in a question, seeing as he has to do this. He pulls the curtain open and Order, Chaos and Percy step out on to stage.
.....Percy's first thought on stage: holy...gods...people.
"Attention everyone!" the crowd immediately goes silent " Today we are here to introduce our adopted son..." Order gently pushes Percy forward, so he's up next to Chaos before walking up next to percy so they are all in a line. Whispers erupt amongst the crowd. "Now, I'm sure you all have questions..." many people nodded. "But, you will have to ask on your own time as he will not be able to answer." a girl with blue dyed hair raised her hand. "Yes, Rebecca?"
"I'm sorry my Lord but why would he not be able to answer?"
"Well, you see..." Chaos looked down at Percy, he was looking at the floor obviously uncomfortable with the whole situation. But even though he was uncomfortable he managed to nod his head, allowing Chaos to say why.
"He can't speak, his larynx was destroyed a little under a month ago." The room was silent. You could hear a pin drop. Or in this case... a tear. It dropped to the floor. More fell, faster and faster. Everyone looked at the source of the flow.
It was Percy.
The silence.
It was miserable.
He could tell. Tell that they were judging him.
Ridiculing him.
So.
He ran.
And ran.
He didn't know where he was going
He just knew he wanted to get away from there.
He found himself in the castle garden.
He sat down behind a rose bush and let out a strangled sob. It hurt alot. But it was was nice, knowing he could still make noise, no matter how painful it was. He continued to sob not caring about the pain in his throat or the fact that blood was slowly running out the corner of his mouth. He felt arms wrap around him and wipe the blood away. Slowly his eyes started to grow heavy and he was eventually was brought into morpheus' realm.