XIII. Deal.

The doors flung open, seemingly to welcome them with open arms. To Percy however, he felt as though he was signing his death warrant. Walking in, Percy was shocked by the sight of Olympus. It wasn't that it had changed at all, hell, it was the exact same as it was before. 12 thrones, hearth in the middle, exact same. Just, seeing it for the first time it five years, having not changed at all surprised him slightly, what about Annabeth and her designing Olympus? Wasn't that still going on? He mentally shrugged and decided to ask someone about it later. That is, if this all went well...

Percy looked up, attempting not to back away in slight fear of the gods. The aura they had was ominous.

"Oh fuck." Percy was in deep shit. How did it not occur to him that he couldn't speak?! How could he possibly plead his case. No doubt that they wouldn't listen to Jay, or decide to go through his memories. There was no point. He did kill those campers. He was outcast, everyone he used to love, betrayed him. There was no way he could win this.

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus boomed "why have you come back? To plead your case? How?" Zeus chuckled as did a few other gods, "are you so STUPID as to forget your incapability to speak?" Percy's wing twitched in agitation, metal against metal creaking. Why? Why are they even bothering to poke fun at him? They know he can't speak or retaliate.

."Son please." Percy looked over at Poseidon seemingly calmly, though his skin was tingling. "What is this emotion?"
"Please, just leave. Can't you seen how much trouble you've caused? Just go. We won't look for you anym-" Percy blinked.
....

"The hell?"
Everything was frozen. Jay...Flynn...Rebeca...even the gods...even him.

Percy looked at the guy annoyed.
"Wait, before you get up and go. I want to make a deal."

Percy's eyes widened, he remembered, there in front of him was a man. THE man.
"So~ have you made your choice?"

A/N
WHOOP. UPDATED! I apologize for how short this is. I just wanted to be a bitch and leave you at a cliffhanger. Anywayyyyy happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans reading!
Now the important stuff.
I DONT PLAN TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO UPDATE! The latest I'll probably update is Sunday. I truly just kinda wanted to be an ass and leave you at this. I really want to write this more and will probably start right after I post this. FINALLY. I PLAN TO UPDATE MORE IN GENERAL IVE BEEN A LAZY SHIT AND FEEL LIKE IM LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN SO YEAH.
-Artemis