PREGNANT

<Leo's POV>

      Me and (y/n) are hanging around the arena eating some oranges until Hazle came over to me looking nervous for some reason.

      "Hey Hazle GAH!?" before I could finish my sentence Hazel punched me in the gut.  "WHAT THE HADES?!" Hazle grabs my shoulders and pulls down to her level.

      "Leo, you are one of my VERY best friends and I can not stand by and see  you throw away you life like this! You're too young, YOU'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL! " She says with a straight face. "What the hell are talking about?!" I yell.

     "I'm talking about that baby that's growing in your belly right now."

        The fuck?!

     "Well I'm out." (Y/n) says looking really scared for some reason. anyway.

       "I'm not pregnant!" I whence because that punch still hurts really bad.

      "Well not after that punch your not. I've been taking Muay Thai classes." Hazel says proudly. The fuck is wrong with girl?!

       "I WAS NEVER PREGNANT! HAZEL!" I yell at her as (y/n) comes back with Jason. Hazel on the other hand looks like she remembers that guys can't have babies!

       "Oh...are you sure?" I blow up "YES I'M FUCKING SURE!!" "What heck is with all the yelling?" Jason says as he makes his over to us.

       "Oh I found this pregnancy test in the" "GAH! JASON!" before Hazle explain why she things I'm pergnant.

       Jason, my buddy, my bro, my best friend. FUCKING PUNCHED ME IN THE GUT!!! AND EVEN HARDER THEN HAZEL!!!

         "Jason... WHY!?" I ask as try to stand up from the ground. "I'm a dude." "I know, I just wanted to do that after the park incident.

      "Oh and I wanted to say that, that's Piper's pregnancy test. I'm gonna be dad. And Hazle don't punch her when you see her ok." Jason said so casually.  "Ok I won't punch Piper." Hazel says as heads of somewhere else.

       "Soooo your NOT pregnant?" (Y/n) ask as She helps me up. "Babe if I didn't you love so much, I would've punched you the gut by now." I said still not over the pain.

        "Oh thats a good thing because that would hurt the baby."

     I passed out.

<happy late father's day guys>