Part 5{alone time}

after the examination 3 quarter of the student pass however the other 1 quarter failed and since today is the first day we have the whole day to get use of the whole school.

luna pov~

right now everybody is exploring the whole school and somehow....i got seperated from the rest...so i decide to explore the place around me and i stumbled into an empty music room...since there is no one around and it has been awhile since i sing.....i pick up a guitar and start strumming...

3rd pov~

what luna does not know is that her sister and brother found her along with the other prince and princess as they stand outside the door listening to her playing the instrument but what surprise them more was her singing.

*luna pov*
He sits in his cell
And he lays on his bed
Covers his head and closes his eyes
He sees a smoking gun
And the coward he ran
And in his arms is the bleeding
Love of his life

And she cried
"Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault, love
You didn't know, you didn't know"
 {she closes her eye as she continue to strum the guitar and all of them enter the room silently}
Her hands are so cold
And he kisses her face
And says, "Everything will be all right"
He noticed the gun
And his rage grew inside
He said, "I'll avenge my lover tonight"

And she cried
"Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault love
You didn't know, you didn't know"

Now he sits behind prison bars
25 to life and she's not in his arms
He couldn't bring her back with a bullet to the heart
In the back of a man who tore his world apart

He holds on to her memory
All it is, is a memory
Hey, hey

He cries
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me

Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault love
You didn't know, you didn't know

(Kiss it all better)
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
(Kiss it all better)
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me
Stay with me until I fall asleep
Stay with me

luna pov~

after i finish the last strum i heard clapping and i snapped my eye open and i turn towards the clapping and my face turn to 20 shades of red as there stood my nee-san, nii-san and the other prince and princess along with my fiancee....and i got so embarrassed that i cover my face with my hand when i felt someone wrap me in a warm embrace.."that was beautiful luna~chan" a voice that belongs to my fiancee and hearing him say that made me more embarrassed that i teleport away and to where the big sakura tree is located at the back of the huge academy.....

3rd pov:

when julius embrace luna her face turn even redder and in a blink of an eye she vanish"where did she go!!" prince edward exclaim as he look around frantically for her.

"she probably teleport somewhere peaceful where she can calm herself down" lucas said as he scratch his neck

"wait she can teleport!!!" all of them except claire, lucas and julius exclaim in shocked.

"yup" was the three answer

"i think i might know where she is..."julius said as he remember hearing from luna when they were young that she love sakura tree and it always make her feel calm.

"where??"claire said.

"the sakura tree...there was one big one at the back of the academy.." said julius and soon they start their journey to the back of the sakura tree...

10 mins later~

all of them reach the sakura tree but they could not see anyone...

"she not here?" said one of the prince..

"nope...she up there but shhh..." julius said as he point to the 2nd branch on the tree where luna is leaning against the tree trunk sleeping peacefully....

she looks so peaceful that no one wants to disturb her sleep even the animal. there is a baby fox sleeping on her lap while 2 blue bird sleeps on her head peacefully...as everyone look at her peaceful sleeping form all the guys including luna big brother start blushing deep red and the two girls notice it and think that this is a perfect plan to blackmail them into doing something for them as a sly smirk appear on their face and they pull out their phone a snap many picture to use in the near future. after looking at her for 5 mins, it was time for all of them to go and check out their dorm room so julius climp up the tree and pick luna up in bridle style before jumping down with the help of a wind magic from prince Edward and they start heading to where the dorm will be.