Five.

Sunday
7:05am Last Day

Zay'dira Larsen

               Zipping up the last of my bags once I took out the clothes and shoes I'll be wearing. "Bitch, so he didn't come home at all?" Reema asked, eating some bacon.

I sighed, holding the phone up as I rolled my eyes. "Not at all. Honestly I think that's his girlfriend."

Reema scoffed, "Nah sis, if it's like that he is down bad. I should whoop his ass."

I slid my bags off the bed and into the corner of the room,"As much as I'll love that, I'm just ready to leave."

"You better leave with a dramatic exit, fuck you mean." Reema looked at me crazy.

I put my hand on my forehead. The faster the day is over, the faster we get on the bus and I'll never see him again.

"You thinking? If you are thinking about whooping that bitches ass for popping up before you can get dicked down then–"

"Reema," I looked at her through the phone.

She held her hands up and I begin walking towards the kitchen. I went in the fridge and seen nothing that I wanted and I decided against room service. I'll just get something at the college.

"Bitch you look fine!" Renee said taking the phone.

" I'm about sick of you. Always popping up and shit." Reema argued, but Renee waved her off.

I smiled, " Girl that's just the camera making me seem that way."

I looked down at my attire. Nothing too fancy, or attention grabbing. Just basic.

I looked at the time and it was almost time to be heading downstairs to get on the bus

I looked at the time and it was almost time to be heading downstairs to get on the bus. " I'm gon' call you guys back."

" Okay." Renee said before hanging up.

I grabbed my mini bag and grabbed two water bottles and left out the hotel. I pressed the button for the elevator, and pressed the 1st floor. I searched my bag for a gum, before hearing the elevator music stop and the halt of the elevator making my body jerk up a little.

"Shit." I said, feeling my heart jump. I opened the gum as I stepped out.

I walked towards my class who was already in the lobby talking about the Miami Dade College.

"I need my bags to go up to his room." A voice said to the front desk.

" Sorry ma'am but he have to call in himself to confirm your request. " The lady told her calmly.