6

"Oh god, Onyx! Are we in heaven?" Kali heard Onyx chuckled beside him. Kalalapag lamang ng private chopper ng binata sa isang maliit na islang pagmamay- ari nito sa Romblon. Matapos siya nitong alalayang bumaba ng chopper ay mabilis niyang inalis ang suot na havaianas flip flops at tila batang nagtatakbo palapit sa dalampasigan.

The ocean was unbelievably clear and crisp blue. A while ago, while they were above, she can clearly see the corals under the crisp blue water. There was also giant rock formations rising above the sea level forming an outstanding ridge that towers the wonderful water below and the shoreline was a long stretch of pure white sand. Sa likuran niya, Almost 15 meters from her, in an elevated part of the island is a beautiful villa with large floor-to- ceiling glass windows facing the majestic shoreline. Napaliligiran ang bahay ng iba't ibang klase ng mga halamang hindi niya mapangalanan. On the other side of the island were a boat, a motor boat, jetski and what really awed her was the yacht with a big 'Kali Heinna' imprinted on its side.

Still awed, she turned around to look at Onyx who was standing like an archangel in his white long sleeve button down shirt, its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a medium gray linen pants. The whole island brightened up even more when he gently smiled and her chest ached with so much love for this man. She ran towards the love of her life and threw out herself at him. He eagerly caught her and swung her around like a little girl. The little island was filled with their laughters. And Kali swore she could live by just hearing the laughter of this awesome man.

"You're smokin' hot in white, my siren." His voice was low and raspy as he scanned her with his eyes made darker by lust. She was wearing a knee- length white dress and the wind was shamelessly lifting up its skirt revealing the creamy skin of her thighs. "But I really don't mind you strutting your way along the beach with nothing on." He added and she immediately flushed.

"Y- You can't be serious." Aniya sa kabila ng labis na pamumula ng mukha na tila ini- enjoy naman ng pilyong binata. Lalo pa siya nitong hinapit sa baywang.

"Knowing that we're the only persons here, I must be dead serious." He breathed and she almost closed her eyes with the sensation the way his warm and minty breath was fanning her face.

"You really planned this well, aren't you?" She whispered weakly feeling her knees wobble with his gaze.

"Planning is my specialty, honey." He smirked.

"Yeah. I forgot that you're an engineer." She rolled her eyes and he just chuckled.

"No, honey. You only forgot that you're dealing with an Onyx Alcor."

If the villa from the outside was regal, the interior were even grander. Large glass chandelier was hanging at the center of the room and there was a spiral glass staircase leading to the second floor where the master's bedroom was. Isang mini bar ang pumagitan sa sala at kusina. And through the floor-to- ceiling glass walls reveal the remarkable beach forest covering almost the rest of the tiny island.

"This is probably paradise, Onyx..."She breathed appreciatively obviously awe stricken with the wonder in front her.

"Come with me upstairs." He offered one hand to her and she reached it out without asking.

Nang marating ang ikalawang palapag ay natanaw ni Kali sa pamamagitan ng salaming dingding ang malawak na swimming pool sa tagiliran ng villa na tila nakadugtong sa karagatan. Niyakag siya ni Onyx papasok sa mataas na pintuan ng master's bedroom at tumambad sa kanya ang kabuuan ng malawak na silid na naglalaro lamang sa white at gray ang kulay. And above the queen- sized bed was a large frame of her picture in black and white. Sa larawang iyo'y bahagya siyang nakayuko, as she tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ears, her lips slightly parted. She looked so innocent there, so modest... and so beautiful.