☆ Cliché Ship-Fics | 3 ☆

..
» Cliché Ship-Fics | 3 | "Aphmau! Get out of that three!"

---

I'm genuinely wondering if anyone noticed all the number puns I place in the beginning. Oh welp, at least now you know. You can't ignore my puns. There is no escape.

Anyways, today we'll be talking about more cliché fanfictions, and we're going purely MyStreet this time! Let's give the series some love! <3

...Even though I only liked the first season. Please don't throw potatoes at me.

---

Last time, we talked about character deaths, and this time... we'll also talk about character deaths! I'm not running out of ideas! Pffttt, it's only the fourth part, man.

Okay, okay. Why is it, that whenever it's an Aarmau story, either Aphmau or Aaron die? No one else, I mean no one, else gets McKilled. Oh, and if you don't get the reference, go to that first part. Shameless promotions is apparently my thing.

But anyways, Aphmau/Aaron gets McKilled, and everyone is super bummed out and depressed, but they never really bother to visit their dead body after the funeral, because guess what?!

They're alive. They never really die.

Garroth's POV

I never thought I would ever see so much sadness in a room in my entire life, but here I was, standing inside Aphmau's home right after Gene shot Aaron. Everyone's faces were tear-streaked, as Aphmau's screams dripped with agony.

Apparently, Gene was related to George Eacker because he keeps freaking killing and shooting everyone. Gosh.

Anyways, back to us crying, I sat beside Katelyn, who was stiff, staring emotionlessly at the ground, trying to process the day we had. Adjacent to me, sat Mary and Avocado, as Avocado let Mary rest her head on her shoulder.

We all knew very well that Mary used to date Aaron, and this was surely a tough time for her.
But since they're totally exes, #Macado.

Cue the OC self-insert. But, really - how many people ship #Aartionary and #Macado? I legit have found two books that had #Aartionary in it, and I was actually extremely delighted by them. These crack ships are making history.

Anyways, this could be changed with an actual death. There's more of an impact when there's actual death, unlike most books, which only have fake-outs, in which you can tell they're going to be back.

Another way to fix this, is just have them live. No one really needs to die - unless they've committed an extreme crime of some sort, or are the antagonist - though, you could totally go the "friendship is magic" route and have the villain become a protagonist after forgiveness and all that jazz.

QOTD: ya like jazz?

Next to the death cliché, every Aphmau story has to have all the popular ships in it. You can't have those nerds in the popular ships group - that's inzane! (No one make any suggestive jokes. I'm telling you.)

"You can only have Travlyn and Zane~Chan. What? No! I've never heard of Laurlyn and Zanvis!"

Frick you, man. Can people have unique ships, please? Does no one ship the dictionary x Aphmau? Liochant x Katelyn? Gene x the gun? Lucinda x Ivy? Blaze x Zane?

Wait, that's too many ships - people will get ideas...!

Fun fact, Liochant and Katelyn are actually pretty compatible in MCD. Katelyn obviously trusts Liochant, unlike Garroth, and at the same time, Liochant looks up to Katelyn and respects her. Plus, Liochant is rather sweet, which would easily draw Katelyn in.

Oh wait, I'm turning into some sort of love calculator. Oh my--

The next cliché is MyStreet-exclusive; it's how the only people who live on the street are Aphmau, Aaron, Travis, Laurance, Garroth, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane. Add Ivy/Gene/the Shadow Knights for your obligatory cliché antagonist that will obviously try to harm Aphmau (even though it's proven that they're all good). And, your OC self-inserts, of course.

Katelyn's POV

Everyone decided to have a small meeting, so we all agreed to meet up at our house. Everyone on the street all came into our home, and we chatted and chatted, watched movies, and played Overwatch.

There was Aaron, on the edge of the couch, clutching onto a dictionary. Next to him were a bunch of people on Wattpad that were conveniently there to see the ship in action.

Next was Aphmau, who was obviously envious of the dictionary that could feel Aaron's perfect dinner roll abs. Can they be breakfast rolls, or no?

Aphmau sat in between Garroth and Laurance, because love triangles are amazing, even though they aren't really triangles.

Travis looked at me like a total creep, as a lenny face was all I could see. I obviously slapped him across the room, leaving a large red mark on his cheek.

Next to me was Zane, who was on his phone, eyeing down Aaron. Ha, we all knew he had a thing for either Kawaii~Chan or Travis. He is obviously a rainbow.

Next, was Gene, who was more relevant than his brother. Dante cries every time. But anyways, Gene was outside, plotting schemes. Gene was obviously a work of the devil.

And then Ivy was in the bushes, creepily taking pictures of everyone, all the while eating a foot-long from Subway. She was a monstrous creature.

And then more irrelevant characters.

:)

I mean, they don't know that they're being written and being used for a fanfiction, but you get the point. This was done for comedic purposes.

But anyways, this could easily be fixed with having all the characters get mentioned at some point, just to clarify that they're alive. And, if you want a small cast, then state so. You can't just say "the whole street's going to be there!" and then the only people who show up are *insert character* and *insert character* plus, that single tumbleweed.

---

A slightly short chapter, but ehhh... anyways, I have a challenge for you all; take a shot every time I say anyways.

Good luck! ;3

- cathy